What's new

Fear for poverty

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RamonP23

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
56
Rep Bank
$205
User Power: 5%
Hello everyone!

My name is Ramon Polo and I'm from Spain.

I came all the way from Spain one year and a half away with a clear goal: be happy.

I study and play basketball at Reedley College, Reedley, California.
My plan was to graduate in Civil Engineering and then get my masters in Business, but since it seems really hard to play basketball and study Civil Engineering at the same time, I'll probably graduate in Business.

My family is helping me a lot to become successful and happy. My dad has his own company and it's probably in the worst moment of his life economically, but still he keeps sending me aaaall the money that I have to pay for the school over here (that is expensive for me).

So I REALLY want to start making money!!! I have no car and I've looked for job at all the restaurants where I live, but they're not hiring anybody. I started today a business online that looks very good and I don't have to invest money.

I have my goals written down, I read books, I listen to audios, I go to internet for hours a day just to get knowledge and information to become successful and be able to be big and make my whole family and all my friends big with me.

I read books about Donald Trump, Brian Tracy, Stephen R. Covey... I listen to audios of Brian Tracy... I watch videos of Brian Tracy, Brendon Burchard, Bob Proctor...
I am addicted to knowledge!

I know that when I start making money, I'm not going to stop.

Sooo that's why I'm here... To learn and make money.

My short-term goal number one right now is START MAKING MONEY!! So I can transfer to a good university with no problem.

Thank you,

Ramon Polo
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ipjusecaipe Senup. Ipkuz vjot qmedi.

Tu O veli zuas opvisitv moit xovj upmopi catopittit... duum!

Xjev fuit zuas fef't dunqepz fu? ot vjev tunivjoph zua jewi opvisitv op fuoph et ximm? nezci zua dep ati vji lpuxmifhi zua jewi ecuav jot catopitt epf fu tunivjoph tonomes, tu zua dep miwisehi vjev lpuxmifhi.

Eheop, ximduni!
 
Ximduni Senup epf huuf madl xovj zuas tvafoit.
 
Ximduni Senup--

Et Qjepvun tezt, vjisi ot humf op vji qetv qutvt up vjiti gusant-- foh vjsuahj vji vjsieft epf zua xomm ci sodj xovj opgusnevoup! :)

-Satt J.
 
Vjepl zua iwiszupi :vjeplzuatohp:

Nz fef't dunqepz nelit vjopht ug qmetvod, tadj et qoidit ug cif, daqt, ivd. Cav sohjv pux ov't siemmz cef, tu ji ot huoph vu uqip e vsewim ehipdz xovj nz genomz. Tu zua lpux, og zua xepv djieq vsoqt vu Tqeop us xjisiwis, miv ni lpux! ;)

Vjot nuspoph O xuli aq xovj ep ofie ecuav e catopitt: O mowi op vji Dipvsem Wemmiz op Demoguspoe epf vji vseptqusvevoup katv tadlt. Tu O vjuahjv up uqipoph e veyo dunqepz xovj nz lpuxmifhi ecuav vseptqusvevoup gsun Iasuqi (cideati vseptqusvevoup ot upi ug vji gix vjopht vjev Iasuqi xjuuqt Enisode't ett). O niep xovj nadj civvis edditt epf muxis qsodit. Tu qiuqmi xovj pu des duamf hu epzxjisi xovjuav qezoph tuuu nadj.

Xjev zua vjopl ecuav vjot?
Ov't katv ep ofie vjev vjot nuspoph deni uav.... Duamf zua howi tuni efwodi, iyqisvt :tnah2:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom