The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fear for poverty

RamonP23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 10, 2010
Hello everyone!

My name is Ramon Polo and I'm from Spain.

I came all the way from Spain one year and a half away with a clear goal: be happy.

I study and play basketball at Reedley College, Reedley, California.
My plan was to graduate in Civil Engineering and then get my masters in Business, but since it seems really hard to play basketball and study Civil Engineering at the same time, I'll probably graduate in Business.

My family is helping me a lot to become successful and happy. My dad has his own company and it's probably in the worst moment of his life economically, but still he keeps sending me aaaall the money that I have to pay for the school over here (that is expensive for me).

So I REALLY want to start making money!!! I have no car and I've looked for job at all the restaurants where I live, but they're not hiring anybody. I started today a business online that looks very good and I don't have to invest money.

I have my goals written down, I read books, I listen to audios, I go to internet for hours a day just to get knowledge and information to become successful and be able to be big and make my whole family and all my friends big with me.

I read books about Donald Trump, Brian Tracy, Stephen R. Covey... I listen to audios of Brian Tracy... I watch videos of Brian Tracy, Brendon Burchard, Bob Proctor...
I am addicted to knowledge!

I know that when I start making money, I'm not going to stop.

Sooo that's why I'm here... To learn and make money.

My short-term goal number one right now is START MAKING MONEY!! So I can transfer to a good university with no problem.

Thank you,

Ramon Polo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Enhorabuena Ramon. Enjoy this place.

So I take your interest lies with online businesses... cool!

What does your dad's company do? is that something you have interest in doing as well? maybe you can use the knowledge you have about his business and do something similar, so you can leverage that knowledge.

Again, welcome!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Ramon and good luck with your studies.

Phantom309

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 23, 2010
Panama City,FL
Welcome Ramon there is tons of knowledge to be found within the pages of this forum. Good luck with your studies and I'll see ya around.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Welcome Ramon--

As Phantom says, there is gold in the past posts on these forums-- dig through the threads and you will be rich with information! :)

-Russ H.

RamonP23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 10, 2010
Thank you everyone :thankyousign:

My dad's company makes things of plastic, such as pieces of bed, cups, etc. But right now it's really bad, so he is going to open a travel agency with my family. So you know, if you want cheap trips to Spain or wherever, let me know! ;)

This morning I woke up with an idea about a business: I live in the Central Valley in California and the transportation just sucks. So I thought on opening a taxi company with my knowledge about transportation from Europe (because transportation is one of the few things that Europe whoops America's a$$). I mean with much better access and lower prices. So people with no car could go anywhere without paying sooo much.

What you think about this?
It's just an idea that this morning came out.... Could you give some advice, experts :smug2:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...