The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Favorite online brokerage?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

John

Contributor
Sep 18, 2007
I think this has been discussed before, but I wanted some more recent opinions. Who is your favorite online stock brokerage, and why? What do you like or dislike about different brokerages?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
I think this has been discussed before, but I wanted some more recent opinions. Who is your favorite online stock brokerage, and why? What do you like or dislike about different brokerages?

Etrade- Decent rates, fast executions, good tools, lots of account security.

randallg99

Bronze Contributor
Aug 9, 2007
NJ

I have experienced a few.... based upon execution and value, the Etrade and Ameritrade platforms are good. Ameritrade has recently incorporated some really incredible trading tools.

if you buy/sell a lot of pink sheets, options and have complicated dividends ie from foreign entities, then Ameritrade is by far the best, hands down.

randallg99

Bronze Contributor
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
What would someone recommend if you are just going to make say....5 or less trades per year?

are your trades worth more than a few hundred dollars each?

I cant see why either Fidelity or Ameritrade cant solve your needs.... they are inexpensive and offer a lot of tools for research and trading...

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom