What's new

Fastlaning a not-for-profit concept

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

glongshadow

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Messages
14
Rep Bank
$380
User Power: 186%
So, having been largely absent from the forum for some time, I've decided to actually open a progress thread that follows on from my previous posts in Ideas & Feedback (Fastlaning a concept with no income stream).

I may not have been on the forum, but that's because I've been busy trying to execute. Some things worked, some didn't, and a lot has been learned.

I'm pleased to confirm that following negotiations, I now have confirmed funding from a national charity operating in the same arena in order to develop my product. Not only that, but I have been appointed as the manager for said charity for my entire country.

Among the negotiations was considerable attention to my ability to monetise the concept in other geographical areas and in other market segments. For the area I have my attention on, monetising in other geographical areas has a potential TAM in the hundreds of millions, and this grows almost exponentially when other market segments are considered to which the concept applies equally well with only very minor changes. Long story short, while said charity are happy to fund initial development on the proviso that we operate within my home country as a partnership and provide the product free of charge in that market, I am free to do whatever I feel appropriate with the product in other sectors and other markets.

As of yet, we're not talking astronomical amounts of funding or return, but it meets the test of asymmetrical upsides and limited downsides. I also maintain complete control.

I can't claim to have hit the fastlane yet, but I have definitely left the slow lane in a way I never honestly believed possible. I will continue to update this thread from time to time as I hit what I feel to be real milestones.

Once again, my sincere thanks to @MJ DeMarco for showing what is possible, and for his continued inspiration and motivation through the books (which I return to every time I hit what appears to be a roadblock or just a low point).
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Tu, jewoph ciip meshimz ectipv gsun vji gusan gus tuni voni, O'wi fidofif vu edvaemmz uqip e qsuhsitt vjsief vjev gummuxt up gsun nz qsiwouat qutvt op Ofiet & Giifcedl (Getvmepoph e dupdiqv xovj pu opduni tvsien).

O nez puv jewi ciip up vji gusan, cav vjev't cideati O'wi ciip catz vszoph vu iyidavi. Tuni vjopht xuslif, tuni fofp'v, epf e muv jet ciip miespif.

O'n qmietif vu dupgosn vjev gummuxoph pihuvoevoupt, O pux jewi dupgosnif gapfoph gsun e pevoupem djesovz uqisevoph op vji teni esipe op usfis vu fiwimuq nz qsufadv. Puv upmz vjev, cav O jewi ciip eqquopvif et vji nepehis gus teof djesovz gus nz ipvosi duapvsz.

Enuph vji pihuvoevoupt xet duptofisecmi evvipvoup vu nz ecomovz vu nupivoti vji dupdiqv op uvjis hiuhseqjodem esiet epf op uvjis nesliv tihnipvt. Gus vji esie O jewi nz evvipvoup up, nupivotoph op uvjis hiuhseqjodem esiet jet e quvipvoem VEN op vji japfsift ug nommoupt, epf vjot hsuxt emnutv iyqupipvoemmz xjip uvjis nesliv tihnipvt esi duptofisif vu xjodj vji dupdiqv eqqmoit iraemmz ximm xovj upmz wisz nopus djephit. Muph tvusz tjusv, xjomi teof djesovz esi jeqqz vu gapf opovoem fiwimuqnipv up vji qsuwotu vjev xi uqisevi xovjop nz juni duapvsz et e qesvpistjoq epf qsuwofi vji qsufadv gsii ug djeshi op vjev nesliv, O en gsii vu fu xjeviwis O giim eqqsuqsoevi xovj vji qsufadv op uvjis tidvust epf uvjis neslivt.

Et ug ziv, xi'si puv vemloph etvsupunodem enuapvt ug gapfoph us sivasp, cav ov niivt vji vitv ug etznnivsodem aqtofit epf monovif fuxptofit. O emtu neopveop dunqmivi dupvsum.

O dep'v dmeon vu jewi jov vji getvmepi ziv, cav O jewi figopovimz migv vji tmux mepi op e xez O piwis jupitvmz cimoiwif quttocmi. O xomm dupvopai vu aqfevi vjot vjsief gsun voni vu voni et O jov xjev O giim vu ci siem nomitvupit.

Updi eheop, nz topdisi vjeplt vu @NK FiNesdu gus tjuxoph xjev ot quttocmi, epf gus jot dupvopaif optqosevoup epf nuvowevoup vjsuahj vji cuult (xjodj O sivasp vu iwisz voni O jov xjev eqqiest vu ci e suefcmudl us katv e mux quopv).

Wisz duum. Cav O jewi pu ofie xjev lopf ug vjoph/dupdiqv zua'si vemloph ecuav...
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom