Completely out of the goodness of his heart, @Roli took the time out of his day to send me countless messages helping me out with my social media marketing business and even shared some of his knowledge with me over Skype. I'm sure countless events like this have happened as a result of this website, and I think it would be cool to recognize these people in a general appreciation thread.
So thanks, @Roli , and of course @MJ DeMarco for making this all happen.
Edit: And a big thanks to @Ubermensch . Thanks to you, I pulled the trigger on getting a sales job starting in the next couple weeks. You made me remember how much I love that industry.
So thanks, @Roli , and of course @MJ DeMarco for making this all happen.
Edit: And a big thanks to @Ubermensch . Thanks to you, I pulled the trigger on getting a sales job starting in the next couple weeks. You made me remember how much I love that industry.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
