The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FASTLANE Transition IMPLEMENTATION - Exchanging Profit Equity for a Time Investment

Idea threads

Banelinho

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 10, 2018
South Africa
Call it “[positive] confirmation bias” if you will, but when I read MJ DeMarco’s Unscripted in mid-2016, it resonated with me so much that I couldn’t turn a single page without looking up to verbally affirm my agreement! I’d long since had my F.I.E., although I didn’t know the “official term” for it.

I’ve been a member of the forum for a while, but mostly read posts and comments attentively, “from a distance”. Meanwhile, I’ve been implementing my DYNAMIC PLAN to transition into the FASTLANE, following an UNSCRIPTED path.

The plan entails:
  • Building 13-16, high-yield, proven-online-business-model ventures as a practical application of having learned how to code
  • Living off YouTube ad revenue, while building the 13-16 mentioned ventures. My hope is to have a viewer base of 1-2k people who will have a vested interest in my content, because they will have Profit Share Equity in those businesses, and I’ll be updating them on the progress of those ventures in those videos. Otherwise the videos will also feature content as part of the Make Money Online & Travel niche …
  • Running those 13-16 ventures and sharing the profits equally with those 1-2k Profit Equity shareholders

So basically it’s soliciting 1-2k people to invest their time by subscribing to my YouTube channel and getting me monetized. In return for this, they get Profit Share Equity in 13-16 online business ventures I’ll be building, while living on the YouTube earnings.

The online businesses I’ll be building and running include:
  • An online market research / survey platform
  • A stock image buying & selling platform (maybe we’ll do stock video footage too)
  • The cheapest web hosting service-provider company in the world, based on solar energy
  • A digital services buying & selling or “gigs” platform
  • A Search Engine Optimisation consultancy
  • A blog/website advertising network platform
  • A freelancing & remote working platform
  • A crowd-sourcing platform for micro-tasks and project funding
  • A global classifieds sites network
  • A dating site
  • A discussion forum
  • A direct publishing syndicate, and
  • Another affiliate marketing/ e-commerce platform, but this time one which handles the sales of physical goods as well (I’ve already built one dealing with the sales of digital products and services)

Challenges I’m facing:
I’ve already put my skills to good use, building a goal-achievement network called BucketUnlist (it’s a social network for people who are encouraged to LIST their goals so that the common goals can be worked on in a concerted effort. Another is the e-commerce site I mentioned (it’s like my own version of ClickBank, except it has an integrated CMS blog too).

channel_screenshot.jpg

Perhaps this forum is where I should have come, from the beginning, to solicit my Profit Equity shareholders. “Slowlane” thinkers simply don’t understand the concept of exchanging something like Profit Equity for time; time, in this instance, in the form of subscribing to my YouTube channel and watching some vids to help me qualify for monetization.

I don’t see a reason why it wouldn’t be allowed to try and extend this “proposition” to fellow Fastlaners here, otherwise I welcome any advice, feedback and input. My YouTube channel handle is @onlineincomepolice and whoever wants to claim their profit equity can contact me via the form on my website: Online Income Police (dotcom).
site_screenshot.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
You're all over the place.

Instead of being the master of 1 or 2 disciplines, you'll master nothing.

I think you should re-think your plan.

I'd rather have 1 venture that makes millions than "13-16" that make absolutely nothing.

Perhaps this forum is where I should have come, from the beginning, to solicit my Profit Equity shareholders. “

This is not allowed and the reason why your solicitation here is still posted is so you can see it. You cannot use the forum to build your own group or to solicit for investors/partners. This is a discussion community, not a marketing channel.

Prdgy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Mar 27, 2023
I don’t see a reason why it wouldn’t be allowed to try and extend this “proposition” to fellow Fastlaners here
Because if the forum allowed stuff like this, the quality of the discussions here would fall dramatically. Self-promoters who don't provide any value to the forum would be the prevalent users of the forum, and I think you can understand how bad that would be.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.