The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane training

sthubbar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 19, 2015
What structured training for a Fastlane habit do you recommend?

For many desired skillsets like learning to play the piano, speak a foreign language, get better at dating, and public speaking there are specific training methods that I know of that involve classroom training with other learners, have tests and are reasonably priced.

I have taken a class with Russell Brunson many years ago and learned tons and it was a video-based class, though he had it well structured with a weekly schedule and a test each week. I specifically learned how to use online freelancers during that class and still use that skill to this day.

What similar, reasonably priced, classes do you recommend that would help me learn new skills, along with other learners, and provides tests to show gradual progress and also reinforce the Fastland lifestyle?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ironman150

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jun 22, 2017
GREEN BAY WI
upload_2018-1-8_9-30-54.png

see the green box in the upper right hand corner of this screen? Udemy, go there.
I use David Vu for my Ebay (friken awesome). @SinisterLex has a very good course on there as well.

then take action, and lots of it.

good luck.

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-8_9-29-7.png
    upload_2018-1-8_9-29-7.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 6

sthubbar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 19, 2015
@ironman150, do they have tests at Udemy?

I did check out some of the courses and sampled one and found it to just be videos. I can pretty much find things like that on YouTube.

ironman150

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jun 22, 2017
GREEN BAY WI
@ironman150, do they have tests at Udemy?

I did check out some of the courses and sampled one and found it to just be videos. I can pretty much find things like that on YouTube.
some classes do, most do not but the info for some classes is fantastic. Big step above youtube freebies.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
What structured training for a Fastlane habit do you recommend?

For many desired skillsets like learning to play the piano, speak a foreign language, get better at dating, and public speaking there are specific training methods that I know of that involve classroom training with other learners, have tests and are reasonably priced.

I have taken a class with Russell Brunson many years ago and learned tons and it was a video-based class, though he had it well structured with a weekly schedule and a test each week. I specifically learned how to use online freelancers during that class and still use that skill to this day.

What similar, reasonably priced, classes do you recommend that would help me learn new skills, along with other learners, and provides tests to show gradual progress and also reinforce the Fastland lifestyle?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/055380684X/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

sthubbar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 19, 2015
@BrooklynHustle,

Thank you for the book recommendation. Already read. :)

I'm really looking for a class. You know, like old school, teach with students and tests. This Veritasium video expresses exactly what I'm trying to.

This Will Revolutionize Education

Despite the hype around Kahn Academy, Udemy, Coursera, online books, and online videos, I predict that there will still be overwhelming demand from people like me who benefit from structured learning.

I feel like this is the feedback when trying to express this:

"Motivate yourself" - If you can't motivate yourself to learn you will lose in business anyway so give up.

"Plan your work and work your plan" - If you can't make your own schedule to watch the videos then you won't be able to plan your business.

Anyway, I still keep looking.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.