- Joined
- Feb 7, 2014
- Messages
- 491
Rep Bank
$1,105
$1,105
User Power: 93%
Coming back from the summit with plenty of ideas that it's now time to execute on.
I know I should only focus on 1 but I will be launching 2 products:
1. Supplement product - sold through amazon, website & affiliates
2. Digital product - sold through clickbank, affiliates and my own affiliate marketing efforts
I will update here whenever I have made some process.
Right now initial steps are:
Supplement - Researching supplement suppliers (both private label to see if they have what I want, and custom formula to see if this would be the better route). I already have the product in mind, as well as market, but now it comes down to the formulation/ingredients which I have no experience with.
Digital Product - This is a product oriented for men. I will be doing research this weekend and create an outline of ebook. I will do the same for the upsell. Once the outline is created, I will outsource the writing to professionals in the respective areas. In the mean time I am going to go through jeff walkers product launch formula to prepare for the actual launch.
Both products solve a big need in the marketplace.
I know I should only focus on 1 but I will be launching 2 products:
1. Supplement product - sold through amazon, website & affiliates
2. Digital product - sold through clickbank, affiliates and my own affiliate marketing efforts
I will update here whenever I have made some process.
Right now initial steps are:
Supplement - Researching supplement suppliers (both private label to see if they have what I want, and custom formula to see if this would be the better route). I already have the product in mind, as well as market, but now it comes down to the formulation/ingredients which I have no experience with.
Digital Product - This is a product oriented for men. I will be doing research this weekend and create an outline of ebook. I will do the same for the upsell. Once the outline is created, I will outsource the writing to professionals in the respective areas. In the mean time I am going to go through jeff walkers product launch formula to prepare for the actual launch.
Both products solve a big need in the marketplace.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
