The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Summit Followup - Progress Thread

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Coming back from the summit with plenty of ideas that it's now time to execute on.

I know I should only focus on 1 but I will be launching 2 products:

1. Supplement product - sold through amazon, website & affiliates
2. Digital product - sold through clickbank, affiliates and my own affiliate marketing efforts

I will update here whenever I have made some process.

Right now initial steps are:

Supplement - Researching supplement suppliers (both private label to see if they have what I want, and custom formula to see if this would be the better route). I already have the product in mind, as well as market, but now it comes down to the formulation/ingredients which I have no experience with.

Digital Product - This is a product oriented for men. I will be doing research this weekend and create an outline of ebook. I will do the same for the upsell. Once the outline is created, I will outsource the writing to professionals in the respective areas. In the mean time I am going to go through jeff walkers product launch formula to prepare for the actual launch.

Both products solve a big need in the marketplace.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Looking forward to seeing your progress. Let me know if I can help at all. :)

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Had a logo design done on freelancer.com and created a quick site on shopify.com. Also negotiated a domain down from $7,500 to $1,000 to match the brand and trademark.

Placing first order now with the supplier for 4 private label supplements which will be sold through the website and amazon.

Eventual goal is to move into custom formula supplements, and I believe I already have the right connections to do that (moms friends are chemists) however the MOQ would require about $6,000-$10,000 to get each formula done so will have wait on this.

Last edited:

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Just placed my first order for 4 supplements. Should be delivered in ~2 weeks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
If anyone wants to continue following the progress, sign up to get updates :) - http://www.vx3.com

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.