The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Successes outside the USA?

adl75

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 13, 2022
Well it does not solve a problem but surely satisfies a desire. I don't know much about wines but if you are in a great region and execute properly, there are possibilities in it
Uhmm thanks! Yes actually it is a desire even if not as vital as food.
I'm studying a lot about it (..also because my ancestors made wine.. then phylloxera and other problems lost their land and vineyards)!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

wyai

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 7, 2023
baulig consulting) are spending HUGE amounts of money every month into ads and are a bit dependent on them, they still make 10M/Year only through organic recommendations from other clients, so i would call it a fastlane because of the obvious productocracy.
Umm no: Baulig's "Scam Business Model" is a copycat of Sam Ovens' scam. And so is Max Tornow - because he is the translation of the Baulig Scam into english.

Calling a business legitimate because it sells successfully I think is a hasty move. (Sales based on scam, after all, are also turnover.) To call a business that scales against the customer as an example of practices mentioned by MJ, I see as definitely wrong. Read MJ's book Unscripted again and you will see that the attitude of these scammers is rejected by MJ in several places in the book.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
All my businesses have always had 1%-3% of their revenues from outside the USA (where I am located). So while I have experience in international markets, I don't have much experience growing a business actually domiciled and based outside of the USA.

From my point of view, it seems that the USA, for all it's flaws, is a very friendly country for the average person to start a business without too much friction. Unless you step into some very specific fields, there just isn't that much regulation the average person has to worry about. On top of that, everyone seems to love blowing endless amounts of money of things they don't need.

I see that there are alot of members outside the USA. The basic formula for entrepreneurship should work everywhere (or at least be a good start). But the environment obviously makes a big difference on how easy it could be.

So I'm curious...Just how common are fastlane successes in the rest of the world? More specifically, ones that make the USD equivalent of millions and that aren't based on capitalizing on USA markets. Which countries make it easier? Harder?
The Chinese family factory owners in Yi Wu China are also capitalizing a lot on the foreign market demand but particularly the U.S. market demand. Many of them are millionaires in U.S. dollar terms. I even did a copywriting translation service for someone there who wants to list items on Amazon.

In Singapore, while there are world-class famous businesses like secret lab and Shopee whose founders are young, anecdotally I hardly see any self-made business person under 40. Most millionaires are baby boomers who run businesses or multiple real estate owners.

Last edited:

MaximilianT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Jun 25, 2021
Italy
Umm no: Baulig's "Scam Business Model" is a copycat of Sam Ovens' scam. And so is Max Tornow - because he is the translation of the Baulig Scam into english.

Calling a business legitimate because it sells successfully I think is a hasty move. (Sales based on scam, after all, are also turnover.) To call a business that scales against the customer as an example of practices mentioned by MJ, I see as definitely wrong. Read MJ's book Unscripted again and you will see that the attitude of these scammers is rejected by MJ in several places in the book.
Why exactly is Bauligs business model a scam? Their clients are making money off their strategies so their products work, don't they?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.