Hey guys,
Total newbie to fastlane forum and the concept too.
I'm from UK, in the north but currently residing right near London. I was steered to this forum by a friend and mentor who is helping me learn the concepts of business so that I can develop the lifestyle that I would like to achieve.
Throughout my working experience so far (I'm 24, and am also a student) I've felt restricted and not at one with my passion/purpose. This led me to always question what I was doing and what I could be doing instead. I've always had the goal (and luckily the opportunity to do a little) to travel and lead a lifestyle that allows me to travel when I want. I don't really like the idea, currently at least, of being tied down to one location in permanent employment. I also have never felt fully at easy with jobs working for others.
Through exposure to what is possible from others, and guidance from my friend, I discovered that I want to start working for myself, and developing the kind of lifestyle that I aspire to. My goal is to develop a lifestyle that allows me freedom to choose where I want to be, and when I can move around to see new places.
In terms of the business steps I need to take to get to this lifestyle, I am still working out all the details but the plan that makes most sense is to setup some online business(s) that can be managed from my laptop without geographically tying me down to any one place.
I'm looking forward to learning and developing more of my business skills on this forum to allow me to do this and also, hopefully, provide some value back by helping other people in their journey too once I am at the point in my learning to do so
.
Looking forward to working, learning and developing with everyone on this forum.
Regards,
Dave.
Total newbie to fastlane forum and the concept too.
I'm from UK, in the north but currently residing right near London. I was steered to this forum by a friend and mentor who is helping me learn the concepts of business so that I can develop the lifestyle that I would like to achieve.
Throughout my working experience so far (I'm 24, and am also a student) I've felt restricted and not at one with my passion/purpose. This led me to always question what I was doing and what I could be doing instead. I've always had the goal (and luckily the opportunity to do a little) to travel and lead a lifestyle that allows me to travel when I want. I don't really like the idea, currently at least, of being tied down to one location in permanent employment. I also have never felt fully at easy with jobs working for others.
Through exposure to what is possible from others, and guidance from my friend, I discovered that I want to start working for myself, and developing the kind of lifestyle that I aspire to. My goal is to develop a lifestyle that allows me freedom to choose where I want to be, and when I can move around to see new places.
In terms of the business steps I need to take to get to this lifestyle, I am still working out all the details but the plan that makes most sense is to setup some online business(s) that can be managed from my laptop without geographically tying me down to any one place.
I'm looking forward to learning and developing more of my business skills on this forum to allow me to do this and also, hopefully, provide some value back by helping other people in their journey too once I am at the point in my learning to do so
Looking forward to working, learning and developing with everyone on this forum.
Regards,
Dave.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
