The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Fantasy Football, Season 4! (2011-12)

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
I'm stuck in Florida for the week due to the Hurricane but I have my laptop and should be good to go.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm good for 10:30 edt today.

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Sounds like the draft is on for tonight, I assume yahoo has sent reminders of the draft anyway so if someone wanted to be apart of the draft, they have no reason to not be there considering it has been set for a pretty good while.

See you at the draft everyone!

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
Ok guys,

The draft is scheduled for 10:30 EDT.

We finally have 10 players, which is enough to have a league. I am assuming $50 per day is the entry fee....totally fine by me.

Is the draft time a problem, should I bump it back? I think if we bump it back, we can only do that for either Tuesday-Thursday of this week as this upcoming weekend is Labor Day weekend.

I just don't want 3 people in the draft, most everyone autodrafts and some pay and some don't.

If anyone is reading this, please let me know if you think bumping the draft time back to say Thursday would be a good idea, that way everyone can spread the word and be online for the draft. Otherwise, I am afraid we are going to have several autodrafters tonight and maybe some people who don't want to cough up $50 when Kerry Collins is selected for them.

Thoughts?

Tonight is good! Where we do send the $50 to? We need to get going on that ASAP so people pay up quick like years past! I've had a couple guys ask me already because no payment info pops up in Yahoo, and they are not all getting your emails from the league.

-Hakrjak

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
We don't have time to wait, and Luke is out of pocket -- so it's been agreed upon that I'll hold the cash this year. If you are in the league, you can send your $50US to me over Paypal at Hakrjak@yahoo.com and I'll sit on it until Luke instructs me who to pay out later in the season.

We need to get this collected before kickoff of game 1 otherwise there is concern some may drop out, etc and we want to have a fun season this year!

Thank you -

Hakrjak

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Payment sent. You other MOFO's get on it!

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Sent my money to Harjak.

Sorry guys for being MIA. I have been super focused on my projects and just don't frequent the site as often, throw in a bachelor party for my best friend in Miami over the weekend and it results in being a slack commish!

Harkjak can handle payments this year I guess.

Who else has not paid?

ZDS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 2, 2008
Sorry! I haven't been super active on the forum because I've been really busy, so I missed this update! I'll send the money tomorrow after I head down to the bank!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.