- Joined
- Oct 6, 2017
- Messages
- 85
Rep Bank
$475
$475
User Power: 84%
A lot of Fastlaners are single and want their love to be a headwind not a tailwind.
With a Fastlane dating board inside or outside, Fastlaners can post personals from a template like we have for an INE. Fastlaners have a platform to pursue love with Fastlaners.
I would have posted this as an INE, however I am a gay fastlaner who is completely heartbroken due to not ever having been in a relationship. I barely have the will to get out of bed to do basic chores. I have been heartbroken for nearly 10 years! I have someone in Texas who I’m in LTR with which is either going to become a skin distance relationship in August or I’m breaking up.
Someone needs to execute on this yesterday.
With a Fastlane dating board inside or outside, Fastlaners can post personals from a template like we have for an INE. Fastlaners have a platform to pursue love with Fastlaners.
I would have posted this as an INE, however I am a gay fastlaner who is completely heartbroken due to not ever having been in a relationship. I barely have the will to get out of bed to do basic chores. I have been heartbroken for nearly 10 years! I have someone in Texas who I’m in LTR with which is either going to become a skin distance relationship in August or I’m breaking up.
Someone needs to execute on this yesterday.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
