The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane dating board

Dignium

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Oct 6, 2017
San Jose, CA Bigg Biz Cluster of Software Fastlane
A lot of Fastlaners are single and want their love to be a headwind not a tailwind.

With a Fastlane dating board inside or outside, Fastlaners can post personals from a template like we have for an INE. Fastlaners have a platform to pursue love with Fastlaners.

I would have posted this as an INE, however I am a gay fastlaner who is completely heartbroken due to not ever having been in a relationship. I barely have the will to get out of bed to do basic chores. I have been heartbroken for nearly 10 years! I have someone in Texas who I’m in LTR with which is either going to become a skin distance relationship in August or I’m breaking up.

Someone needs to execute on this yesterday.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
A lot of Fastlaners are single and want their love to be a headwind not a tailwind.

With a Fastlane dating board inside or outside, Fastlaners can post personals from a template like we have for an INE. Fastlaners have a platform to pursue love with Fastlaners.

I would have posted this as an INE, however I am a gay fastlaner who is completely heartbroken due to not ever having been in a relationship. I barely have the will to get out of bed to do basic chores. I have been heartbroken for nearly 10 years! I have someone in Texas who I’m in LTR with which is either going to become a skin distance relationship in August or I’m breaking up.

Someone needs to execute on this yesterday.
One challenge for guys in business is that many girls would find them not as ideal partners due to not having a stable income. There will be perceived lack of security.

I think gay couples have their own unique challenges. Listening to one of my good friend who happens to be gay, a lot of gay relationship eventually break down due to incompatibility in sex life-top bottom dynamic.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.