The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane bet with my sister

Idea threads

beoyndsound

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 24, 2024
Here's my cousine, she's 16 years old, me too, she's a fastlaner as well, we made a bet on who will get a stable fastlane business that help a lot of people first, the one who lose will take the other to the cinema and pay for everything.
She's already making money with no CENTS business model, we need to change that.

We're aiming at 10.000$ per'month as a competition goal, but yet the number in our own minds are usually 10x higher, it is simply a thread where my progress will be posted, if it is the wrong place, please move it to somewhere else, the fact is we'll both get rich, everyone ever read "The Millionaire Fastlane " will get rich, but when?

Somebody will get rich in ten years, in ten months, in ten weeks, but the matter of fact is it can be quicker, time is what is essential.
We gotta hurry but never rush, by the way an amazing author Cal Newport posted a book called "Slow Productivity" and it is amazing, read it guys.
Life is pretty calming and paradise like if you look around, but because we want to do "more", it quickly turns into race, which is bad - but competition is different, you know you both win, but who wins first, who gets more first, who does it with more of the joy and less of the fatigue, we'll all and even your enemies will get rich, eventually - at some point, but what decides your last move is the "how" part, the context, your health, family happiness, mental state.

I'll post weekly or monthly results at bare minimum, keep us accountable, let's do it everyone!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
This is a strange post...but I do like the idea of using some simple cinema trips to reward progress milestones.

Looking forward to your progress?

beoyndsound

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 24, 2024
This is a strange post...but I do like the idea of using some simple cinema trips to reward progress milestones.

Looking forward to your progress?
I am grateful that you mentioned, yet appreciated the strangeness of this post, it is like a kaizen and very chill process of tracking my journey here.

I've had a breakthrough today, the point is not even on earning money through my business, but it is all on giving it to people, not even the value, but the experiences, very nice ones, like a general politeness in conversations, jokes, smiles on client's face and empathy they get from the guy who is offering a great value at the same time.

I have progress in skill teaching, mentorship and coaching business, currently experimenting, giving them free content, value that is actually lead magnet, and trying to get into second business, that is more serious, which is digital marketing, but yet my teaching skills can bring value to people.

Two clients invested and one upcoming client, and you know how to get them, which is ultra fun, you just go around hanging out with your friends or even family, just walk around a random couple or group of friends and start offering them free lead magnet and you leave your number on their phones - depending on their memory skills and your value, they'll call you and boom, potential client is on your phone, talking to you and showing interest.

One must value this, because this guy is giving you himself on the phone, you have power to get certain responses or say tricky things that can spike his interest, later he will invest his time, his money and his effort just for you, to get value that you promised, you must give 10x back to him, of what he is investing, this mindset is powerful.

My sis on the other side is doing a dropshipping business, she has loyal clients {oooh, productocracy} the business that she was working really hard on few month ago now paying it back to her, yet she wants to expand it through doing freelance, being a middleman for giant buyers, and doing shopping for them, because their list is too long.

What do you think, we can start a competition here as well, who's gonna join it, it'll be very fun because we will all win, but who's first?

Type "me" and one simple reason why you wanna do this, and you're in, you can post your progress pictures, just talk about it, the bare minimum is weekly posts, or you can do it more oftenly, feel free to join us!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.