The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastest way to learn basic PHP

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

moneytree3006

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 10, 2019
Wondering people's thoughts on this.

If you've found any particular reference particularly effective? Video course recommendations etc?

In reference to WordPress in particular. I have a job opportunity and have a really good chance I just need to learn basic PHP very quickly.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Sam's teach yourself PHP in 24 hours.

For wordpress learn apache,mysql and PHP and maybe Linux.

Sam does an all in one.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
My favorite courses on PHP and Wordpress in terms of coding detail and knowledge are these two:

PHP for Beginners - Become a PHP Master - CMS Project (more Beginner friendly)

Become a WordPress Developer: Unlocking Power With Code (more Wordpress focused / more advanced)

Both of them are very detailed and include a basic knowledge of the surrounding tech stacks too (such as MySQL, AJAX, third party APIs, etc.). I found both of them indispensable back when I was learning PHP and Wordpress development.

The great thing is that you'll be able to grab both of them for $25.

If you have a big project, you'll make this money many times over. My advice is to either listen to the videos at 2-3x the speed (you can use this Chrome Plugin to help you speed them up) to get through everything super fast, OR to dip in based on what you need to complete in the project.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.