- Joined
- Nov 12, 2007
- Messages
- 2,539
- Location
- suburbs of savannah in Ga
Rep Bank
$2,140
$2,140
User Power: 41%
I am so beside myself and need some imput. since its almost 130am figured this was a good a place as any to ask for opinions.
My ds came out to me about 20 minutes after he went to bed and told me Mommy I have to tell you something.
He then went on to tell me that one of the teachers strapped him into the baby chair( thats what he calls it its like a highchair kinda with staps) so I asked him why and he told me cause he was bad.(he isnt supposed to be restrained at all its in his iep) and then he says and then she smacked me in the face like this and he hit himself in the left cheek. then he proceded to ask me if I could tell his teacher that she isnt allowed to smack little boys...
Now my ds is only 5 yrs old and is developmentally delayed. Hes about 3 or so mentally. he said it didnt happen today or yesterday but he doesnt really know those terms yet. so Im not sure when this happened...
I am so beside myself I believe he is telling me the truth but without him being a reliable wittness I dont know how to prove it. I am going up to the school first thing in the morning I justhave no clue how to even approach someone about this...
any thoughts?
I dont know how I am supposed to send him back to school... He needs school he doesnt need to be strapped down and slapped tho. I am sick to my stomach over this...
My ds came out to me about 20 minutes after he went to bed and told me Mommy I have to tell you something.
He then went on to tell me that one of the teachers strapped him into the baby chair( thats what he calls it its like a highchair kinda with staps) so I asked him why and he told me cause he was bad.(he isnt supposed to be restrained at all its in his iep) and then he says and then she smacked me in the face like this and he hit himself in the left cheek. then he proceded to ask me if I could tell his teacher that she isnt allowed to smack little boys...
Now my ds is only 5 yrs old and is developmentally delayed. Hes about 3 or so mentally. he said it didnt happen today or yesterday but he doesnt really know those terms yet. so Im not sure when this happened...
I am so beside myself I believe he is telling me the truth but without him being a reliable wittness I dont know how to prove it. I am going up to the school first thing in the morning I justhave no clue how to even approach someone about this...
any thoughts?
I dont know how I am supposed to send him back to school... He needs school he doesnt need to be strapped down and slapped tho. I am sick to my stomach over this...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
