The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fast Lane Millionaire definitely changed my life

door123

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Apr 4, 2020
West Coast
I am on the last chapter of fastlane, I am so thankful for Fastlane Millionaire as it opened my eyes to a world of possibilities in entrepreneurship/business. It definitely changed my life. Thanks MJ

I am Iggy 24 yrs living in So-Cal area.
I quit my job 8 months ago to start a digital marketing agency. Even though in my past jobs all I did was manage huge ad accounts for big businesses, I failed at my local marketing agency(thankfully). Inside, I disliked the agency business model, but only did went down this path bc everyone else was doing it & it seemed like the logical step.

My next move was to start a local construction business/job, owner operator as I needed income fast. Even though I was able to scale this business quickly using Google Ads, I soon realized(after reading FM) that this is a Grade D business opportunity, (low entry barriers, no specific need, etc.). Thankfully to this construction business, I am in a much better position now to build a money tree, as I have lots of free time & my living expenses are covered by this business.

Right now, I actively looking at various business ideas, (mostly online) that I can fully commit to. (feels like I'm stuck in Limbo). Maybe its bc I haven't trained myself to see other's needs around me.

How can be of value here?
I know a bit of about marketing, Mostly customer acquisition at scale on search ad platforms (Google Ads etc)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Suwilanji

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 9, 2020
Lusaka, Zambia
its an amazing bo
I am on the last chapter of fastlane, I am so thankful for Fastlane Millionaire as it opened my eyes to a world of possibilities in entrepreneurship/business. It definitely changed my life. Thanks MJ

I am Iggy 24 yrs living in So-Cal area.
I quit my job 8 months ago to start a digital marketing agency. Even though in my past jobs all I did was manage huge ad accounts for big businesses, I failed at my local marketing agency(thankfully). Inside, I disliked the agency business model, but only did went down this path bc everyone else was doing it & it seemed like the logical step.

My next move was to start a local construction business/job, owner operator as I needed income fast. Even though I was able to scale this business quickly using Google Ads, I soon realized(after reading FM) that this is a Grade D business opportunity, (low entry barriers, no specific need, etc.). Thankfully to this construction business, I am in a much better position now to build a money tree, as I have lots of free time & my living expenses are covered by this business.

Right now, I actively looking at various business ideas, (mostly online) that I can fully commit to. (feels like I'm stuck in Limbo). Maybe its bc I haven't trained myself to see other's needs around me.

How can be of value here?
I know a bit of about marketing, Mostly customer acquisition at scale on search ad platforms (Google Ads etc)

its an amazing book!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...