Titles probably a bit misleading, only slightly.
In my SaaS thread, I am cold-calling random businesses (in one specific niche). Theirs a problem that is very apparent in this particular niche that keeps coming up.
This particular problem stems from lack of information or knowledge. I'd like to figure out how I could potentially solve it even though I don't have the information... as in I don't have the knowledge to make the course.
Example:
Car Salesmen keep telling me that they wish they could get more customers via Social Media and understanding how to use Facebook Ads.
These particular car salesmen aren't just interested in any customers, but ones that make over 1-million or more a year.
**I've never sold cars, I've never been in car sales. So how could I create something that would solve this need and that people would buy? I however HAVE experience with Social Media and FB-Ads (personally).
I want to avoid the objection of: "You've never done Car Sales, so why should I trust you?"
Should I interview people who have done it and been successful? I just think they won't be happy if they really find out what I am doing <-- repackaging their info and reselling it.
Basically all BS aside: I want to solve a need, but I don't have the info to do it. OR THE RESULTS TO PROVE IT WORKS.
What do you recommend?
Thanks!
*Also the search is broken (it will only search 1 word for me*
In my SaaS thread, I am cold-calling random businesses (in one specific niche). Theirs a problem that is very apparent in this particular niche that keeps coming up.
This particular problem stems from lack of information or knowledge. I'd like to figure out how I could potentially solve it even though I don't have the information... as in I don't have the knowledge to make the course.
Example:
Car Salesmen keep telling me that they wish they could get more customers via Social Media and understanding how to use Facebook Ads.
These particular car salesmen aren't just interested in any customers, but ones that make over 1-million or more a year.
**I've never sold cars, I've never been in car sales. So how could I create something that would solve this need and that people would buy? I however HAVE experience with Social Media and FB-Ads (personally).
I want to avoid the objection of: "You've never done Car Sales, so why should I trust you?"
Should I interview people who have done it and been successful? I just think they won't be happy if they really find out what I am doing <-- repackaging their info and reselling it.
Basically all BS aside: I want to solve a need, but I don't have the info to do it. OR THE RESULTS TO PROVE IT WORKS.
What do you recommend?
Thanks!
*Also the search is broken (it will only search 1 word for me*
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
