The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Failing to achieve goals.

Idea threads

patchy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Oct 15, 2022
Hey guys so i'm new here. Little bit about myself im in my mid 20s and i've worked alot of jobs doing 12hr shifts it's very draining and taking a huge chunk out of my life. I live in the uk in london so since i'm in the city there is alot of possabilities.

Last year i started selling my brand on amazon and right away i got sued for copywright infrigment and other sorts. This took a toll on my outlook to starting somthing. I'm still left with over 400 branded units which i'm unable to move. I've spent around 5k or more and have came to realise i dont know what i'm doing. I want to get out of the rat race, so many younger people are making more money than me and i try and see what they are doing but i dont seem to get it right. I've started reading to open my mind up to things and see if anything can help me be self employed i'm on my 3rd book in a month i've just started reading this month so hopefully this reading journey will be insightful.

I've tried trading, investing, ecommerce, dog breeding, hacking and selling info but nothing seems to work, i invest alot of money yet lose it all and dont see a penny back. I feel like money wont come my way and it's weird knowing that it's just being printed out there like theres trillions out there and all i need is 2k pm to pay for living and i cant seem to get a piece of it other than working dead end jobs that i'm tire off.

Can anyone help me either in the thread or pm to point me in the right direction or be a mentor i dont care about getting rich i just want 2k pm to pay for bills and shit without having to slave at work. I've tried alot of things and put my all into them and nothing good happens. I dont want to give up as retirement is 65-70 and i really cant see myself slaving for someone at that age i need to act now before i'm 30 and i need guidance, friends who are on the same path, just somthing step by step where i can be happy with who i am and say "hey i've achived this, i dont need to take orders from anyone anymore".

Hopefully this forum helps me reason why i've joined i'm very open minded so please any help i'd be greatful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
Hey guys so i'm new here. Little bit about myself im in my mid 20s and i've worked alot of jobs doing 12hr shifts it's very draining and taking a huge chunk out of my life. I live in the uk in london so since i'm in the city there is alot of possabilities.

Last year i started selling my brand on amazon and right away i got sued for copywright infrigment and other sorts. This took a toll on my outlook to starting somthing. I'm still left with over 400 branded units which i'm unable to move. I've spent around 5k or more and have came to realise i dont know what i'm doing. I want to get out of the rat race, so many younger people are making more money than me and i try and see what they are doing but i dont seem to get it right. I've started reading to open my mind up to things and see if anything can help me be self employed i'm on my 3rd book in a month i've just started reading this month so hopefully this reading journey will be insightful.

I've tried trading, investing, ecommerce, dog breeding, hacking and selling info but nothing seems to work, i invest alot of money yet lose it all and dont see a penny back. I feel like money wont come my way and it's weird knowing that it's just being printed out there like theres trillions out there and all i need is 2k pm to pay for living and i cant seem to get a piece of it other than working dead end jobs that i'm tire off.

Can anyone help me either in the thread or pm to point me in the right direction or be a mentor i dont care about getting rich i just want 2k pm to pay for bills and shit without having to slave at work. I've tried alot of things and put my all into them and nothing good happens. I dont want to give up as retirement is 65-70 and i really cant see myself slaving for someone at that age i need to act now before i'm 30 and i need guidance, friends who are on the same path, just somthing step by step where i can be happy with who i am and say "hey i've achived this, i dont need to take orders from anyone anymore".

Hopefully this forum helps me reason why i've joined i'm very open minded so please any help i'd be greatful.
Hey Patchy, could you just start helping people and iterate to a productocracy?

I would say it's never about what you do, but about the relative value you provide to the world that matters. After all, you can't invoice input. Still don't beat yourself up because you aren't where you want to be yet, take it step by step and you'll look back and chuckle on the journey.

patchy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Oct 15, 2022
Hey Patchy, could you just start helping people and iterate to a productocracy?

I would say it's never about what you do, but about the relative value you provide to the world that matters. After all, you can't invoice input. Still don't beat yourself up because you aren't where you want to be yet, take it step by step and you'll look back and chuckle on the journey.
Thank you. Yes i'm reading loads of infos from forums trying to get somthing and start that buisness up. I've lost grands to the point of i dont care about losing money because it will just come back. I will defo take a look at that forum you posted thanks. I do have faith in myself that something will happen one day.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.