The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Facing The "No One Is Doing It" Myth.

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask for advice from people who know how to deal with "No One Is Doing It" myth. I searched the internet for about 10 hours but there is no existing product to perfect or to add value to.

In "Unscripted " MJ talked about the "No one is doing it myth" and it is true that I am asking myself why there isn't anyone who's already doing it. Maybe someone tried it and failed, maybe no one thought about it, maybe there is no market for it, I don't know what to think now. Even if when I had that idea I thought that it is a "BlockBuster" one and that I might finally hit a home-run. Now that I know that there is no entrepreneur already doing it I am starting to think differently.

So, basically, the business model exists and is very successful but it doesn't exist in my field of expertise. I have more than 10 years experience in the Hip Hop industry (Break-dancing) and I personally know influencers (Friends) with more than 250k subscribers combined. I stopped break-dancing at a high level due to a heart problem, so I have the knowledge and I know what B-boys Need.

I don't really know if I should start over and follow this idea or stick to my current Non-successful Blog, and waste more of my time.

If you have any advice I am taking it. Even if I already have a plan based on MJ's books.

Don't be rude to me if you don't like the post.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

akTwelve

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 2, 2017
Austin, TX
If there is some way you can test the waters for interest, do that, then depending on the results, go with your gut! For every product and service that exists, someone had to be first.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Does your blog take you 12+ hours a day?

If you are scared of people being rude, I'm not sure business is for you.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
and I personally know influencers (Friends) with more than 250k subscribers combined.

Ask them to ask them if they would buy it. That's a start. Even better, see if you can get them to give you money for a pre-order, that's the ultimate proof.

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
Does your blog take you 12+ hours a day?

If you are scared of people being rude, I'm not sure business is for you.

Hello there, thank you for your comment and I understand your point of you.

I am not actually afraid, I say that because I don't really know the guidelines of the forum. The problem is that I don't know if the thread was already posted and discussed and blame me for not searching properly.

I no longer spend 12 hours a day, but 5.

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
Ask them to ask them if they would buy it. That's a start. Even better, see if you can get them to give you money for a pre-order, that's the ultimate proof.

Hello thank you MJ, so yesterday I searched more and, indeed, it doesn't exist.

I bought a premium theme and once the site is ready I will talk to them about promoting the product. They will definetely help me get the first sales, especially those who are located in France and other western countries. But asking for money with no product yet is not in my plan.

I will update the post after testing the idea worth.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Gotcha :)

So now the answer is easy! Since you only put in 5 hours a day for your blog, you have 7 hours daily to spend on the other business. Taaaadaaaaa, see how easy that way. Now you can do both with no worries. Good luck!

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
Ok so you are afraid to ask your friends to pre-order/buy your products.
It says a lot about your trust in this business.
The whole article is about whether I should trust the idea or not. Lol

It is not a single product and it is not yet created, I don't have a final product to sell to my friends and we don't sell ideas. Otherwise, we all would be already millionaires.

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
Gotcha :)

So now the answer is easy! Since you only put in 5 hours a day for your blog, you have 7 hours daily to spend on the other business. Taaaadaaaaa, see how easy that way. Now you can do both with no worries. Good luck!

Crazy mother F*cker lol

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
It’s worth a shot...better to try than never at all, haha or something like that. But really, it’s not so simple...

Business is a proccess. Action towards you goal, and perspective on what works right. I’m not sure what your looking for...a quick fix maybe, maybe not

I do wish you the best of luck! Welcome to the Forum! If you plan on sticking around. The “gold”, and “notable” threads are a good place to be. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.