- Joined
- Mar 6, 2016
- Messages
- 396
Rep Bank
$1,078
$1,078
User Power: 86%
Hi all!
I live in The Netherlands and my Facebook Ads account is also set to Dutch. This leads to some missing functions in the ad creation, for example I can't target people based on purchase behavior. It seems that functions like these are only available for some regions. The USA is one of them. Could anyone tell me how to (legally) create an US account or is there another solution to this?
Thank you!
Edit: I feel like Facebook won't like it if I simply use a VPN server..
edit 2:
I also want to advertise to the US market.
I live in The Netherlands and my Facebook Ads account is also set to Dutch. This leads to some missing functions in the ad creation, for example I can't target people based on purchase behavior. It seems that functions like these are only available for some regions. The USA is one of them. Could anyone tell me how to (legally) create an US account or is there another solution to this?
Thank you!
Edit: I feel like Facebook won't like it if I simply use a VPN server..
edit 2:
I also want to advertise to the US market.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
