- Joined
- Mar 6, 2016
- Messages
- 396
Rep Bank
$1,078
$1,078
User Power: 86%
Hi all,
I have a shopify store with a single product and I want to drive traffic using Facebook Ads. I want to test how well this product would sell year-round with a budget of aproximately $100. I have a question about targeting and whether you would do the ads differently than I outline here.
First I will spend aproximately $20 on PPE objective and very strict targeting using interests. The audience would be 240k. This way I will have data on what my demographic is.
After that I will spend $80 on conversions objective. To find out whether this product will sell in the long term, a big audience is necessary or else I will go through my audience really quick. I thought an audience of 12 million would be sufficient ( i will limit the audience to 12 million using broad interests).
Is my thought process correct of using a broad audience for the conversions objective and small audience for the PPE objective? Or would you do something differently for finding out whether this product will sell in the long term?
Thank you!
I have a shopify store with a single product and I want to drive traffic using Facebook Ads. I want to test how well this product would sell year-round with a budget of aproximately $100. I have a question about targeting and whether you would do the ads differently than I outline here.
First I will spend aproximately $20 on PPE objective and very strict targeting using interests. The audience would be 240k. This way I will have data on what my demographic is.
After that I will spend $80 on conversions objective. To find out whether this product will sell in the long term, a big audience is necessary or else I will go through my audience really quick. I thought an audience of 12 million would be sufficient ( i will limit the audience to 12 million using broad interests).
Is my thought process correct of using a broad audience for the conversions objective and small audience for the PPE objective? Or would you do something differently for finding out whether this product will sell in the long term?
Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
