I can relate to entrepreneurs that have lost faith in formal education.
Being in law school I see no vision for anything and this stupid grades system that forces me to learn what is not necessary.
Fortunately, education is free in my country and in another year I can pick my specialisations (it will be generally business law).
But now, I can not see the same feeling of self-development which I am seeing when building my first business. Everything is just very slow.
So my reflection for others and myself is: treat it as something that can broaden your vision, build network and see opportunities that you hadn't seen before.
But be careful about what Immanuel Kant percived as "making tools out of people" --> training them how to act in a system.
The vision of going down into the loop of legal work (when everyone is a step away from commiting sui*ide) is suprisingly very appealing for me because it does not contain the experiments and feelings of being lost. But gotta remember that the outcomes don't lead to the life I want to have.
If everything struggles with this situation too -- I hope you find some understanding
Being in law school I see no vision for anything and this stupid grades system that forces me to learn what is not necessary.
Fortunately, education is free in my country and in another year I can pick my specialisations (it will be generally business law).
But now, I can not see the same feeling of self-development which I am seeing when building my first business. Everything is just very slow.
So my reflection for others and myself is: treat it as something that can broaden your vision, build network and see opportunities that you hadn't seen before.
But be careful about what Immanuel Kant percived as "making tools out of people" --> training them how to act in a system.
The vision of going down into the loop of legal work (when everyone is a step away from commiting sui*ide) is suprisingly very appealing for me because it does not contain the experiments and feelings of being lost. But gotta remember that the outcomes don't lead to the life I want to have.
If everything struggles with this situation too -- I hope you find some understanding
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
