The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Expanding Outside Upwork -- Creating My Own Website, Email- and Direct Mail Campaigns + much more!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

iizu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Jan 23, 2016
Finland
@iizu With a quick google search was able to find this TurkuSteve

Site definitely needs work...
Definitely. My suggestion: Just redesign that site and make it convert. Drop it to some domain, and contact the site owner. Offer to give it to them for free, with the condition that you can use them as a reference.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TomW

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Nov 3, 2015
Finland
Definitely. My suggestion: Just redesign that site and make it convert. Drop it to some domain, and contact the site owner. Offer to give it to them for free, with the condition that you can use them as a reference.
@iizu That's a great suggestion but the problem is that I don't know anything about designing websites and what makes a website converting.

My plan is to search for ads on newspapers that I could improve which includes redesigning the ad with Photoshop and writing better copy.

I've only called one prospect (which didn't turn to anything fruitful unfortunately) but when I saw his ad and started to do research on his website, products and on the way he markets his products I found that he is not marketing as well as he could.

What I learned was this: when someone is marketing with poorly made advertisements it's highly likely that there are other things in his marketing that need improving as well.

TomW

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Nov 3, 2015
Finland
Spent the day watching Photoshop tutorials on Youtube and did some practice as well.

Here's what I did.

valmis kenkä.png

I understood a little bit more about layers and how they work, once you get the hang of it and when there's somebody who knows how to explain, it's not too difficult.

There are plenty of videos on Youtube about how to make print ads for products but not too many videos about making print ads for services. Definitely a market for that.

Here's the link for the video I used to create this.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B2d7qyecr8

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.