The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Exhausted from mediocrity

G

GuestUser8117

That's it. I can't live like this any more! I will not tolerate any more fkn dead-end jobs, I'm done. The slowlane (shitlane) is for losers, aka most people. I know I am smarter than the average nobody and I know I have the potential to do better, to be better. I've been mentally sick for 3 fkn years and it's enough. It is to a point that the fire on my butt is so hot that I can't tolerate it anymore and I want to scream so badly. I am so angry about me, I can't believe I'm still living like this. I've been unhappy for too long now and it's time to change. I take the bus every day and all I see is shitty people, dressed like !@#$%^&*, ugly, poor and depressed.WOW, they are dead. Theirs dreams have been buried forever. Is it me or most people are dumb? Is this how life should be lived? WTF!? There is always some vermin wherever I go, I'm so tired.

Ok so, enough complaining...

I am waiting to begin my real estate course which begin September 17th. It is only 6 months long. After I get my license I will start working in the field as a realtor and save money aside to escape my freaking country. I live in Quebec, Canada and I hate the mentality here and the winter. Plus I'm am studying ecommerce books now before I start my own ecommerce site like amazon or ebay. I already have some money saved to buy a software like dreamweaver. I am commited to build an awesome life, a life that's worth living, not a shitty life like these zombies in the bus. So, that's what I had to say for today.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jilla82

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jun 4, 2012
Chicago
I feel where youre coming from man...but you dont have to down other folks in the process.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
What if that grungy looking, unshaven, homeless man you are downing had a 7 figure net worth and chose to live like that? What if he had all the high end job opportunities and walked away from them for his freedom on his terms?

Point is, you don't know those people and you shouldn't be comparing yourself to them. Not everyone wants to live a more expensive lifestyle. You should only compare yourself to yourself.

I hope you reach your goals.

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
Have at it, buddy! I know exactly where you're coming from. Sometimes a good rant is the catharsis you need to move out of a rut.

As the Rockman said in Nilsson's The Point, "You see what you want to see, and you hear what you want to hear. You dig?" If all you perceive in your life is depression and misery, that's what you're going to read in the faces of the people around you. It's not necessarily the truth, but that's your perception, and that makes it true for you.

Why wait until you read these books to start your ecommerce sites? You can read what you need to read right here, right now, and get something going TODAY. I highly encourage it - here's to an awesome life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theDarkness

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jul 11, 2012
Thinking of everyone else as "vermin" won't take you very far. You share a world with these people and if you're going to go Fastlane, it's by serving them, providing them with something they need. And doing it on a large scale.

Think of them as people with needs, desires, goals, and (perhaps frequently crushed) dreams and then the opportunities will jump out at you. So maybe they really -are- miserable and zombie-like. I bet you they'd pay good money to change that. Is there something you can offer that will help them?

Maybe your Fastlane starts right there, on that same bus. What do they need? If they're crushed then I bet there's a wide range of things they'd scrape up the dough for, if they saw it as something that'd better their life and potentially make them happier.

I get that you're ranting though, so I hope this doesn't seem harsh. I get it. Just trying to help you get from that place of frustration to one of productivity. Because the sooner you get there the sooner you'll be making things happen for yourself.

Good luck, man.

Mike351

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jan 5, 2015
Australia MATES
That's it. I can't live like this any more! I will not tolerate any more fkn dead-end jobs, I'm done. The slowlane (shitlane) is for losers, aka most people. I know I am smarter than the average nobody and I know I have the potential to do better, to be better. I've been mentally sick for 3 fkn years and it's enough. It is to a point that the fire on my butt is so hot that I can't tolerate it anymore and I want to scream so badly. I am so angry about me, I can't believe I'm still living like this. I've been unhappy for too long now and it's time to change. I take the bus every day and all I see is shitty people, dressed like !@#$%^&*, ugly, poor and depressed.WOW, they are dead. Theirs dreams have been buried forever. Is it me or most people are dumb? Is this how life should be lived? WTF!? There is always some vermin wherever I go, I'm so tired.

Ok so, enough complaining...

I am waiting to begin my real estate course which begin September 17th. It is only 6 months long. After I get my license I will start working in the field as a realtor and save money aside to escape my freaking country. I live in Quebec, Canada and I hate the mentality here and the winter. Plus I'm am studying ecommerce books now before I start my own ecommerce site like amazon or ebay. I already have some money saved to buy a software like dreamweaver. I am commited to build an awesome life, a life that's worth living, not a shitty life like these zombies in the bus. So, that's what I had to say for today.

I hear ya bud, but you can only get frustrated at others not "achieving their dreams" or "becoming so much more" for so long before you start to realize that it is yourself that needs to be getting to where you want to be....I realized that when I was doing it back in the day, it was a reflection on myself. Still is to some degree as I am not qualified to even begin to cut down others. Even when I have made it, everyone's path is their path not mine and that I have to worry about myself and my vision. By all means if friends or family or disadvantaged are in need of help, help them. What I do commend however is your fire, you can see it. Which is good. But if you want to become a successful multi millionaire, you need to stop looking at people as "useless slowlane vermin who will never amount o anything" or something along those lines. And start seeing them as people who need help in some way, and that you will find the solution no matter how many hours you work to find it, and that you will be so good at it that people will want to throw money at you. Like a stripper but an entrepreneur with clothes on and no pole. Do not rest until you are self made, and you see people as opportunity instead of slowlane worker bee zombie pleb vermin.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.