The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Execution Gone crazy

A post of a ranting nature...

lunga ngcobo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 29, 2019
Hi Im glad to get opportunity get direct contact with you guys.

to get to the point: i have been working on a website. its an advertising platform for event orginizers. the purpose is to help users find event equipment and services around where they live.

I have went as far as posting an ad on facebook advertising in only johannessburg city in South africa. for the past 6 days, my paid ad has reached over 9000 people an has received over 450 clicks that lead to my website.

i know this sounds like a high reaction but so far i have received no bookings so i have made no sale. my income will come from each customer i sent event companies.

Tell me if is normal to not get any bookings at first week of execution, is thin mathermathical equation already telling me that i should change something about my website so i start getiing bookings?

please help...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Daniels

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
May 29, 2017
Oregon
Hmmm, I guess a few things:

my income will come from each customer i sent event companies.

So you take a % from each sale then?

Tell me if is normal to not get any bookings at first week of execution

This depends on your offer and your CTA (call to action). What journey are you taking your leads on? Is there a sequence?

lunga ngcobo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 29, 2019
Hmmm, I guess a few things:

So you take a % from each sale then?

This depends on your offer and your CTA (call to action). What journey are you taking your leads on? Is there a sequence?
hi andy, i have decide to take a fixed amount from each lead i generate.

and yes the aim of the advert is call to action that takes a user directly to my website to make a booking for event equipment, services or catering etc.

my website has no company adverts displayed on it but it is like a form to fill interface where a user will be asked to select what they need and wait for companies to contact them with quotations...

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Showing the ad and landing page might be helpful for people that want to take a closer look for you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lunga ngcobo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 29, 2019
Showing the ad and landing page might be helpful for people that want to take a closer look for you
Ok thanks brooklyn.

I also thought it would be better if i also included accurate pricing for each item or service the companies have to offer. something like how websites like booking dot com does... its going to be hard work but i think it would make my website much more useful to my clients because it will save them time of calculating quotes to users.

think its going to work?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.