My Execution Diary
9 months ago I wanted to be a digital marketer. I was working abroad at the time as a physical worker. I decided that I want to start my journey to be a digital marketer. I started with free stuff: articles and official papers. But it wasn't enough. I bought a course and started learning from it. While I was abroad learning was a disaster. I was managing to learn like for 2 hours maximum. I was ultra exhausted at the time. 12-14 hours with riding to the destination and back. I tried to use every free time in a work to peek to the materials on my phone.
When I got back to my country I started to learn things more rapidly, but I know it wasn't the pace I am capable of. It was an okay pace, good in general. I studied more and more, but I could learn more, I was just lazy. Living with the parents back then made me lazy as hell. After 2 months I stopped for 2 months. I was just laying in my bed. Alone and unemployed. I dropped out from the collage earlier. After the 2 months of doing nothing period I came back to learning a bit. In general I am not happy from the pace I am doing things. Most of the time I think I am not disciplined enough, or maybe even at all.
I was learning and all and months ago I started figuring out that in my country is a program that I can join to. They pay me for learning digital marketing and after that they pay me for my internship for 3 months. But there are 2 problems - first one - I need to move to the different city in order to be able to even try to join the program. Second one - It is the last 3 days to join and they said it is impossible to do the whole paper work and all. At first I panicked, then accepted the failure, but after that I focused on doing the right things (my psychologist helped me - I fund it myself by money I earned abroad). I actually did most of the work in 1 day, second day I had to do one last thing. That was great feeling.
And now I found the internship, done the courses and yeah, I pushed myself into the 9-5 prison. I didn't even notice that. Today was officially my first day there. In the meantime, approximately 3-4 months ago, I bought Insider. I tried to do something with that, but I just managed to read some things that were useful, but I didn't even have courage to actually do them. Every time I read about something I don't do these things. I am kinda sick of it, but I have to work through it I guess.
I forgot about the whole fastlane vision and I cannot just give up while working a 9-5 job so I decided to make a diary here. Hopefully it'll be helpful for some of you guys.
The whole idea is to make a very small but consistent steps in the right direction (the fastlane direction). Let's see if I can manage to do that.
Stay safe
9 months ago I wanted to be a digital marketer. I was working abroad at the time as a physical worker. I decided that I want to start my journey to be a digital marketer. I started with free stuff: articles and official papers. But it wasn't enough. I bought a course and started learning from it. While I was abroad learning was a disaster. I was managing to learn like for 2 hours maximum. I was ultra exhausted at the time. 12-14 hours with riding to the destination and back. I tried to use every free time in a work to peek to the materials on my phone.
When I got back to my country I started to learn things more rapidly, but I know it wasn't the pace I am capable of. It was an okay pace, good in general. I studied more and more, but I could learn more, I was just lazy. Living with the parents back then made me lazy as hell. After 2 months I stopped for 2 months. I was just laying in my bed. Alone and unemployed. I dropped out from the collage earlier. After the 2 months of doing nothing period I came back to learning a bit. In general I am not happy from the pace I am doing things. Most of the time I think I am not disciplined enough, or maybe even at all.
I was learning and all and months ago I started figuring out that in my country is a program that I can join to. They pay me for learning digital marketing and after that they pay me for my internship for 3 months. But there are 2 problems - first one - I need to move to the different city in order to be able to even try to join the program. Second one - It is the last 3 days to join and they said it is impossible to do the whole paper work and all. At first I panicked, then accepted the failure, but after that I focused on doing the right things (my psychologist helped me - I fund it myself by money I earned abroad). I actually did most of the work in 1 day, second day I had to do one last thing. That was great feeling.
And now I found the internship, done the courses and yeah, I pushed myself into the 9-5 prison. I didn't even notice that. Today was officially my first day there. In the meantime, approximately 3-4 months ago, I bought Insider. I tried to do something with that, but I just managed to read some things that were useful, but I didn't even have courage to actually do them. Every time I read about something I don't do these things. I am kinda sick of it, but I have to work through it I guess.
I forgot about the whole fastlane vision and I cannot just give up while working a 9-5 job so I decided to make a diary here. Hopefully it'll be helpful for some of you guys.
The whole idea is to make a very small but consistent steps in the right direction (the fastlane direction). Let's see if I can manage to do that.
Stay safe
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
