What's new

Excited

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

bdm

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 600%
Hi

I recently finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane and it really impacted me. Im a guy in my early 30s from scandinavia, growing up surrounded by public servants with no desire or knowledge to build wealth.

I had the same view of money as the sidewalkers until my late 20s when the pain of mediocrity made me read some personal finance books. Before reading the Millionaire Fastlane I thought I was doing the right thing since I had taken control over my finances by following the script promoted by the popular personal finance books and people. I was also doing more to change my situation than the average person around me, making me believe I was doing what rich people do.

Something about a mediocre life has always bothered me, but the book made me realize that I had just been lured into another mediocre life script.

The constant focus on saving in index-funds, the rule of 72 to double my investment, thinking if I buy this then I cant buy that etc, made me really have a scarcity mentality, and that seems to have seeped into to all aspects of my life.

The book was able to break that conditioning. The book gave me more of a feeling of control over my situation than my previous mindset did. I feel that I can spend money on what I really want and to invest in my ability to create a fastlane system instead of agonizing over that I should have bought more index-funds.

I have also agonized for long time over trying to get my passions to match with a way to make money. MJ made me realize I have to stop thinking of what I want and instead focus on giving people what they want and they will want to give me money in exchange. Looking at my life up until this point I realize its true, but I have not been able to see it because I was so focused on what I wanted, thinking I was a person who saw other peoples needs.


I also looked at the specific personal finance person I have been following for a few years, and it matches what MJ says in the book.

-He accumulated most of his wealth from a fastlane system.
-Mostly focused on saving
-Follow your passion


The book made me excited to create a fastlane

Thank you
/bdm
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf, hsiev vu jewi ze.
 
Vji cuul opqmaht zua.

Ov aqsuuvt zua gsun vji tdsoqv.

Zua nez liiq ev e kuc, cav zua esi pu muphis epdjusif vu vji tmuxmepi tdsoqv.

Zua esi gsii.

Zua lpux vjisi esi hazt epf ushepotevoupt uav vjisi xepvoph vu xsovi zuas qmezcuul gus zua epf fosidv zuas qmez gus zua, epf xjev't nusi, zua lpux ov ot aq vu zua vu tnedl vjios ettit epf lodl vjin uavezuasxez.

Epf zua hu ejief epf fu ov.

Zua qav exez emm vjuti Xemm Tvsiiv Hasat cideati zua lpux vjiz'si mzoph vu zua. Vjiz xepv zua vu foi sodj, et og vjev't vji upmz xez, ziv vjisi esi uvjis civvis xezt, vjisi't Getvmepi.

Epf vjev't jux zua hiv Apqmahhif
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom