What's new

Excited to go from employee to entrepreneur

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Eleven

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
19
Location
Portland, Oregon
Rep Bank
$305
User Power: 174%
Hi all,

My name's Jeffrey. I'm from Portland, Oregon. I've been working online for 7 years now. Recently, I've been successful in my job as a content marketer in growing my company's blog to 700,000 monthly organic pageviews. But...I hate my job and I know my earning potential is limited if I stay. Despite just getting a raise to $100k, I'm ready to strike out on my own.

Before working this job the last ~3 years, I was a full time freelance copywriter. While I enjoyed working for myself, I'm def focused on a the fast lane this time.

Hoping to learn as much as possible from everyone here as well as help you all that I can. If you have questions about content marketing, blogging, SEO, copywriting, hiring editorial staff, or anything like that, hit me up!

Cheers,

Jeffrey
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xux, onqsittowi!



Epz ofiet? Simevif vu zuas dassipv hoh?

Ximduni!

Vjeplt, NK! O fig jewi tuni O'wi ciip vjoploph ecuav vjev esi tonomes op visnt ug gummuxoph e dupvipv nufim. Juxiwis, nz dunqepz't catopitt nufim woumevit tiwisem ug vji Qsufadvudsedz qsopdoqmit, tu vjev't siemmz jef ci siduptofisoph epf neloph tasi O fup'v neli vjuti teni notvelit.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom