The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Excited to be here

MIHOKO

Forum theif
Oct 4, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Hi everyone. I found The Millionaire FastLane on Amazon, and this book really spoke to me. I moved to U.S. alone when I was 12 years old. I did not speak any English then and I had no family in US, so I built my life here from ground zero. Since I was small, my family wanted me to get a job at "good company." Since my father had gone bankrupt with his restaurant business, I listened to them for a long time. However, after spending 12+ years on wall street, I left my corporate life to start my business in 2016. I have created a patent-pending product which is now manufacture them in US and China. I sell my product online - mostly on my website. My focus now is to significantly improve distribution. After reading the Millionaire Fastlane , I'm looking into setting up an affiliate program.

I often felt not "fitting in" because I never enjoyed what most people to seem to enjoy - partying, bars, reality tv, etc etc. I love learning (especially business) and I love creating something that can benefit people and community. I just purchased an year subscription to the Insider Forum, because I want to connect with likeminded people who are as passionate about building and living extraordinary life. I hope to connect with many of you :smile2:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

JByers210

Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 14, 2017
United States
Hi everyone. I found The Millionaire FastLane on Amazon, and this book really spoke to me. I moved to U.S. alone when I was 12 years old. I did not speak any English then and I had no family in US, so I built my life here from ground zero. Since I was small, my family wanted me to get a job at "good company." Since my father had gone bankrupt with his restaurant business, I listened to them for a long time. However, after spending 12+ years on wall street, I left my corporate life to start my business in 2016. I have created a patent-pending product which is now manufacture them in US and China. I sell my product online - mostly on my website. My focus now is to significantly improve distribution. After reading the Millionaire Fastlane , I'm looking into setting up an affiliate program.

I often felt not "fitting in" because I never enjoyed what most people to seem to enjoy - partying, bars, reality tv, etc etc. I love learning (especially business) and I love creating something that can benefit people and community. I just purchased an year subscription to the Insider Forum, because I want to connect with likeminded people who are as passionate about building and living extraordinary life. I hope to connect with many of you :smile2:
Welcome!!!! I've been here for maybe 4-5 months, so glad I found this forum. People genuinely want to help and add value here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom