The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Excited to be here

MIHOKO

Forum theif
Oct 4, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Hi everyone. I found The Millionaire FastLane on Amazon, and this book really spoke to me. I moved to U.S. alone when I was 12 years old. I did not speak any English then and I had no family in US, so I built my life here from ground zero. Since I was small, my family wanted me to get a job at "good company." Since my father had gone bankrupt with his restaurant business, I listened to them for a long time. However, after spending 12+ years on wall street, I left my corporate life to start my business in 2016. I have created a patent-pending product which is now manufacture them in US and China. I sell my product online - mostly on my website. My focus now is to significantly improve distribution. After reading the Millionaire Fastlane , I'm looking into setting up an affiliate program.

I often felt not "fitting in" because I never enjoyed what most people to seem to enjoy - partying, bars, reality tv, etc etc. I love learning (especially business) and I love creating something that can benefit people and community. I just purchased an year subscription to the INSIDERS Forum, because I want to connect with likeminded people who are as passionate about building and living extraordinary life. I hope to connect with many of you :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
Hi everyone. I found The Millionaire FastLane on Amazon, and this book really spoke to me. I moved to U.S. alone when I was 12 years old. I did not speak any English then and I had no family in US, so I built my life here from ground zero. Since I was small, my family wanted me to get a job at "good company." Since my father had gone bankrupt with his restaurant business, I listened to them for a long time. However, after spending 12+ years on wall street, I left my corporate life to start my business in 2016. I have created a patent-pending product which is now manufacture them in US and China. I sell my product online - mostly on my website. My focus now is to significantly improve distribution. After reading the Millionaire Fastlane , I'm looking into setting up an affiliate program.

I often felt not "fitting in" because I never enjoyed what most people to seem to enjoy - partying, bars, reality tv, etc etc. I love learning (especially business) and I love creating something that can benefit people and community. I just purchased an year subscription to the INSIDERS Forum, because I want to connect with likeminded people who are as passionate about building and living extraordinary life. I hope to connect with many of you :smile2:
Welcome!!!! I've been here for maybe 4-5 months, so glad I found this forum. People genuinely want to help and add value here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...