Hi all. My name is Andrew. I am 32, have a masters degree in Psychology (with the accompanying parasitic debt) and have always worked in sales. I finished the Millionaire Fastlane over a three day business trip and it really clicked. I was definitely a card carrying member and preacher of the slowlane up until now. I thought Dave Ramsey was where it was at and I've been working for over a year on my "Debt Snowball".
Here's my current plan now that I've read this. Over the three days that I read the book, I recognized the need to take immediate steps. I reached out to an acquaintance that's been trying to recruit me for a while and negotiated my way into an independent contractor agreement as a sales rep that allows me to get perpetual commissions on anything I sell. In the last two days, I've set up meetings with who will potentially be his largest clients by far. As soon as I can get my basic needs covered (I'll need just under $10,000 a month, cause you gotta account for Uncle Sam) by those perpetual commissions I am quitting my job to focus on building my business 6 days a week while selling a bit more for 1 day a week just in case it takes me a while to get something successfully off the ground. There's a lot of details in there and a bit of risk but I feel like the major pieces are lined up. I think if I REALLY PUSH, then by December or February I should be working on my Fastlane full-time. That gives me about 6 months to develop a list of potential Fastlane opportunities and stack rank them. Looking forward to learning from you all!
Here's my current plan now that I've read this. Over the three days that I read the book, I recognized the need to take immediate steps. I reached out to an acquaintance that's been trying to recruit me for a while and negotiated my way into an independent contractor agreement as a sales rep that allows me to get perpetual commissions on anything I sell. In the last two days, I've set up meetings with who will potentially be his largest clients by far. As soon as I can get my basic needs covered (I'll need just under $10,000 a month, cause you gotta account for Uncle Sam) by those perpetual commissions I am quitting my job to focus on building my business 6 days a week while selling a bit more for 1 day a week just in case it takes me a while to get something successfully off the ground. There's a lot of details in there and a bit of risk but I feel like the major pieces are lined up. I think if I REALLY PUSH, then by December or February I should be working on my Fastlane full-time. That gives me about 6 months to develop a list of potential Fastlane opportunities and stack rank them. Looking forward to learning from you all!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
