The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Exchangium - HOLY SHIT (Company Study and Inspiration)

Dignium

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Oct 6, 2017
San Jose, CA Bigg Biz Cluster of Software Fastlane
I just saw an ad for Exchangium, a (I'll just leave it to their About Us page)

Exchangium's About Us said:
About Us
Exchangium provides its members with instant access to industry leading parts, equipment, labor and services by offering a safe and flexible marketplace. Our inventory is constantly being updated, and you can even request products if they are not in stock. We have what you need!

This is how even bigger wealth is created, serving the backend and facilitating connections inside of a disparate, fragmented, unsexy industry.

Exchangium is doing this for the electricity industry. Instead of interacting with fickle end consumers; interact with the engineers, mid-level decision makers, and the industry professionals. The founder of Exchangium is in a potent Fastlane. This company is inspiration for me, because there are dozens of different industries and sub-industries needing an Exchangium-like company to help de-fragment an industry.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I just saw an ad for Exchangium, a (I'll just leave it to their About Us page)

This is how even bigger wealth is created, serving the backend and facilitating connections inside of a disparate, fragmented, unsexy industry.

Exchangium is doing this for the electricity industry. Instead of interacting with fickle end consumers; interact with the engineers, mid-level decision makers, and the industry professionals. The founder of Exchangium is in a potent Fastlane. This company is inspiration for me, because there are dozens of different industries and sub-industries needing an Exchangium-like company to help de-fragment an industry.

I don't get it - that isn't an ad but some text from their about page.

This just reads like some SEO type post for a forum...?

Are you connected with this business?

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Are you connected with this business?
The guy's name Dignium and the website's name is Exchangium.

Not only he is connected with that business but also has a naming creativity shortage.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.