What's new

Exceptional customer service works!

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
G

Guest12120

Guest
I want to share with you two messages from my customer. She made some purchases and evidently didn't understand how the promotion worked and on top of that placed three orders the same day by mistake.

First message was received last night (in red) the second one was received today (green).


I got screwed over this whole thing with your product so no thank you I don't want a $5.00 gift card and truth be told your prodruct does'nt work and another thing I bought 3 bottles and was supposed to receive 1 free I never received the free bottle instead Amazon sent me 5 extra and blamed me for the mistake. They were going to charge me $155.00 for all of it. I sent 5 bottles back and who knows what I will be charged this time. Thanks but no thanks.

In response to her first message I apologized, showed empathy, offered full refund and further help if needed. We exchanged one message in between these two posted. She asked for a recommendation of another of my products and I gladly gave it to her :)

Thank you Peter I just may try what you have recommended. You also, have a very pleasant rest of the weekend as well. I feel as if we are friends with our conversations back and forth for the past 2 days.

You are very understanding and easy to work with thank you for being a great business man. That is how you keep customers and get more!

Take away: It doesn't take a lot to turn around a customer :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Mihipfesz dunqepoit jewi mihipfesz datvunis tiswodi
 
Enip.

Xjip O jewi ottait xovj qsufadvt epf dunqepoit esi simadvepv vu howi e 15 fummes sigapf, O tjeli nz jief. Esip'v vjiti timmist exesi vjev cazist esi nusi molimz vu tqsief vji xusf ecuav e cef iyqisoipdi xovj e dunqepz uwis e huuf iyqisoipdi?

Xjip O en vumf cz e datvunis vjiz esi apjeqqz xovj e qsufadv, O onnifoevimz sigapf vjios nupiz xovj ep equmuhz, pu raitvoupt etlif. Neloph vji datvunis kanq vjsuahj juuqt vu hiv ep optohpogodepv tan ug nupiz sivaspif ot sofodamuat.

Veopvoph zuas siqavevoup uwis e gix mutv fummest ot piwis xusvj ov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom