The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Exceptional customer service works!

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
G

Guest12120

I want to share with you two messages from my customer. She made some purchases and evidently didn't understand how the promotion worked and on top of that placed three orders the same day by mistake.

First message was received last night (in red) the second one was received today (green).

I got screwed over this whole thing with your product so no thank you I don't want a $5.00 gift card and truth be told your prodruct does'nt work and another thing I bought 3 bottles and was supposed to receive 1 free I never received the free bottle instead Amazon sent me 5 extra and blamed me for the mistake. They were going to charge me $155.00 for all of it. I sent 5 bottles back and who knows what I will be charged this time. Thanks but no thanks.

In response to her first message I apologized, showed empathy, offered full refund and further help if needed. We exchanged one message in between these two posted. She asked for a recommendation of another of my products and I gladly gave it to her :)

Thank you Peter I just may try what you have recommended. You also, have a very pleasant rest of the weekend as well. I feel as if we are friends with our conversations back and forth for the past 2 days.

You are very understanding and easy to work with thank you for being a great business man. That is how you keep customers and get more!

Take away: It doesn't take a lot to turn around a customer :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MMatt

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Nov 14, 2011
Amen.

When I have issues with products and companies are reluctant to give a 15 dollar refund, I shake my head. Aren't these sellers aware that buyers are more likely to spread the word about a bad experience with a company over a good experience?

When I am told by a customer they are unhappy with a product, I immediately refund their money with an apology, no questions asked. Making the customer jump through hoops to get an insignificant sum of money returned is ridiculous.

Tainting your reputation over a few lost dollars is never worth it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.