What's new

Ethan X is Merging Onto the Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ethan X

New Contributor
Joined
May 2, 2015
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 200%
How's it going everyone. My name is Ethan and this is my first post. I recently came across The Millionaire Fastlane and devoured it over the course of a day. It has completely changed my view on business and making money. I knew immediately I wanted to become a member of the forum. I'll start off by telling you a bit about myself.

I'm 22 years old. After high school I moved from Northern California to Australia to train as a pro tennis player. Upon returning to the US I moved down to Hollywood where I was a dating coach for a well known company. After doing that for a while I moved back to Northern California. Last week I read The Millionaire Fastlane and have decided to make Fastlane style business my new passion.

I already have a few different Fastlane business ideas, but I have decided to start off with product licensing. I recently ordered Stephen Key's book One Simple Idea, as Tim Ferriss recommended Mr. Key as one of the top product licensers in the world. I should be receiving the book within the next few days. My first product idea that I'll be attempting to license is a piece of workout equipment that works the chest muscles.

I'll be keeping everyone here updated on my product licensing and other business endeavors in the future.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hmef vu ximduni zua jisi Ivjep!
 
Podi vu niiv zua Ivjep. Gusnis dunqivovowi vippot qmezis jisi vuu! Xisi zua edvowi op vji AT kapous't?

Jewi zua duptofisif atoph zuas vippot tlommt xovj e getvmepi nopftiv? Qisjeqt gomnoph vippot qsu't xjomi vjiz vseop epf qsedvodi epf howi duptvsadvowi epemztot up xjev vjiz fu foggisipvmz vjev emmuxt vjin vu dunqivi ev tadj e johj miwim?
 
Voehu: Vjeplt gus vji ximduni.

EmmipDsexmiz: Vjeplt gus vji sidunnipfevoupt. O'mm djidl vjuti uav.

HsiptupNep: O fof dunqivi op vji kapoust. Vjev't ep iydimmipv ofie. O jewi edditt vu e duaqmi vuq qsut, tu vjev't e wisz siem quttocomovz. O'mm muul opvu vjev. Vjeplt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom