Hi guys,
Just a quick idea while sending CVs popped into my head. I have a fair amount of recruitment experience for my age - I am 23 and have 2.6 years recruitment experience. I understand that I might be too inexperienced, young, etc. But...
What do you guys think if I try to set up my own energy brokerage firm? Is this idea worth my thinking time or should I dump it before I blow up my savings and instead navigate my time onto something more productive?
I don't have any solid plan in place now. Basically, this idea just came into my head few minutes ago...
Just a quick idea while sending CVs popped into my head. I have a fair amount of recruitment experience for my age - I am 23 and have 2.6 years recruitment experience. I understand that I might be too inexperienced, young, etc. But...
What do you guys think if I try to set up my own energy brokerage firm? Is this idea worth my thinking time or should I dump it before I blow up my savings and instead navigate my time onto something more productive?
I don't have any solid plan in place now. Basically, this idea just came into my head few minutes ago...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
