The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Epic list of TED Talks

Anything related to matters of the mind

Olympus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Sep 11, 2010
I've seen a few TED talks thrown around here, but I haven't came across an epic list of them yet. Let's see if we can get a couple going!

I was browsing through netflix the other day and came across TED Talk LifeHacks. It's a list of 8 talks that are anywhere from 3 to 20 min.

The first one is about body posture and how to scientifically increase your decision making process by reducing the levels of a hormone called cortisol, which relates to your stress levels, and raising your levels in testosterone, which elevates your assertiveness.

The next one is about how to play games to increase your life by 10 years by making special missions and objectives in your life. I recently did this with my business a couple week ago before I saw this video. I was once a big gamer, but now I have channeled that desire and drive into my business everyday. I constantly want to "level up" by completing tasks.

She also goes into a good discussion about life objectives and work-life balance. Which we all need to keep in mind as well.

The last one that I'll post from this series is an awesomely powerful 3 minute video. You are tying your shoes incorrectly. I thought this was stupid until I tried it. Under looping is the key to tying your shoes. I had no idea!!! I use to need to double and triple knot my shoes but not anymore!

But that isn't the message of the video though. It's about being open minded and trying new things. Becoming complacent sucks the life out of everything. If you aren't changing, trying new things, and adapting, you will be run over by everyone. A small change can lead to small advantages which could lead to great gain later on. You never know until you try.

Here's the rest of the list if you guys are interested. I sure found them helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNoq47wYQZMAkB1H0bjhhUiXLgVRwg1__

What other epic TED talks have you guys found?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.