The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Food Order Automation Software

Idea threads

Flakovski_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 8, 2023
South Africa, Johannesburg
Since I have adopted the Unscripted Philosophy, I have never suffered from lack of opportunities, from my first bike rental business at 18 when I discovered the Fastlane, to now as a Self-Taught programmer, also into AI and Machine Learning lately.

So I have recently written more than 50, yeah, 50 Ideas. I have these ideas and have not been working on them already because I was honing my skills, (specifically programming $ Machine Learning since I have this one idea to create a software that will help South African cyclers as there's a potential gap). Many of them are SaaS ideas I want to jump to. As I am reading through my idea book today, I came across one that I consider working on now.

This idea is a Food Order Automation Software.

CONCEPT OVERVIEW:

It is a subscription like service that analyze your lunch order history across all apps and receipts from expense report etc, and then order meals on your behalf based on that data. So you don't have to spend time figuring out what to eat when you are busy.

NOTE: I got this idea when I was at an Internet Cafe, I overheard this guy working there complaining about how tired he is and said how he WISHES (See wassup there with the language) there was a mystic robot who knows what type of food ahe usually eats and his lunch time and then come up with the meal on every lunch and he will just hand it money. Because the food apps have many alternatives, and he just wastes some minutes searching what to grap for lunch.

I will try to market this and collect the feedback. Fellow Fastlaner's what do you think? Thank You.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eifesu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Dec 21, 2021
Since I have adopted the Unscripted Philosophy, I have never suffered from lack of opportunities, from my first bike rental business at 18 when I discovered the Fastlane, to now as a Self-Taught programmer, also into AI and Machine Learning lately.

So I have recently written more than 50, yeah, 50 Ideas. I have these ideas and have not been working on them already because I was honing my skills, (specifically programming $ Machine Learning since I have this one idea to create a software that will help South African cyclers as there's a potential gap). Many of them are SaaS ideas I want to jump to. As I am reading through my idea book today, I came across one that I consider working on now.

This idea is a Food Order Automation Software.

CONCEPT OVERVIEW:

It is a subscription like service that analyze your lunch order history across all apps and receipts from expense report etc, and then order meals on your behalf based on that data. So you don't have to spend time figuring out what to eat when you are busy.

NOTE: I got this idea when I was at an Internet Cafe, I overheard this guy working there complaining about how tired he is and said how he WISHES (See wassup there with the language) there was a mystic robot who knows what type of food ahe usually eats and his lunch time and then come up with the meal on every lunch and he will just hand it money. Because the food apps have many alternatives, and he just wastes some minutes searching what to grap for lunch.

I will try to market this and collect the feedback. Fellow Fastlaner's what do you think? Thank You.
I think this could work to be honest.

What’s the fastest way you could help if someone with this specific need came up tomorrow ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.