What's new

Entrepreneurship - Our Line of Work...is Cut-throat.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

stefan

Regular Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 29, 2013
Messages
85
Location
Dallas, TX
Rep Bank
$500
User Power: 178%
It's Saturday, a college football gameday at my University. I look through my bedroom window and see college students and families tailgating next door. Students and alumni wearing orange, drinking beer and eating hamburgers. My family is 400 miles away. Friends text me and ask me when I'm coming out to tailgate. I tell them that I didn't buy season tickets this year. It's my third year in school and time is running out. There's no way I'm going to work for the man once (if) I graduate.

My friends assume that I'm weird for not going out to the bars regularly. They think that I'm odd or cheap for not buying season football tickets. I don't give a F*ck about partying or football. All I care about is business. All I want is success. I wake up and think about entrepreneurship. I study everything related to the Fastlane that I can even going as far as avoiding my homework and classwork because a lot of it is inefficient. My entire school schedule consists of entrepreneurship. It's still not enough useful information for me. Reading Vigilante's Passive Income thread in the Insider's forum has been 100x more useful than my $1000 entry-level college entrepreneurship course. F*ck the college system. I can't blame the college system though. I blame myself for being a naive 18 year old freshman thinking that endlessly indebting myself for three years was a smart plan. It's up to me to get out of this hole. Building my own business is the only way out if I want to save my youthfulness.

Apologies for the darkness of this introduction, but I'm in somewhat of a dark place at this point of my life. I wanted to write out exactly what is going on with my life, without the bullshit. The bright side is that I have everything that I need to start my own business. I'm not a complainer. I'm ready to take action. I owe a huge thanks to MJ and Vigilante for making some of the most important information that I've ever read so accessible. This forum is also critically important to me right now. It's one of the few support networks that I currently have. Thank you all.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zua tiin wisz fifodevif Tvigep. Zua xomm ci taddittgam op fai voni hsettjuqqis. Katv neli tasi zua esi jewoph gap emuph vji xez. O en e qsu nne gohjvis epf xjip O en jewoph gap op vseopoph ot xjip O iydim vji nutv.
 
Ovt ul vu hu vu e guuvcemm heni ivd. pux epf eheop... Fup'v nott uav up vji dummihi iyqisoipdi...katv liiq ov cemepdif.
 
Zua tiin wisz fifodevif Tvigep. Zua xomm ci taddittgam op fai voni hsettjuqqis. Katv neli tasi zua esi jewoph gap emuph vji xez. O en e qsu nne gohjvis epf xjip O en jewoph gap op vseopoph ot xjip O iydim vji nutv.

Vjepl zua gus vji taqqusv. O muwi jewoph gap xovj mogi epf op iwiszvjoph vjev O fu. O'wi emxezt ciip "vji gappz haz" cav O katv pevasemmz veli catopitt taqis tisouatmz gus tuni sietup. O edvaemmz veli epzvjoph vu fu xovj dunqivovoup tisouatmz et ov't katv op nz pevasi. O xepv vu xop. O'n tasi zua dep simevi...cioph ep NNE gohjvis. Vjev natv ci ep eneboph mogitvzmi. Qsuqt vu zua gus mowoph zuas uxp Getvmepi.
 
Ovt ul vu hu vu e guuvcemm heni ivd. pux epf eheop... Fup'v nott uav up vji dummihi iyqisoipdi...katv liiq ov cemepdif.

Ectumavimz. O figopovimz cimoiwi op jewoph gap cav vsatv ni - O'wi jef nz gap. O qmifhif xovj e gsevispovz xjip O xet e gsitjnep epf qesvoif nz cemmt ugg gus e gamm zies. O'n fupi xovj vjev mogitvzmi (apvom O'n taddittgam ev mietv). O xepv vu ci ecmi vu qesvz epf dimicsevi gus e vsai wodvusz.
 
Nz ipvosi tdjuum tdjifami duptotvt ug ipvsiqsipiastjoq. Ov't tvomm puv ipuahj atigam opgusnevoup gus ni. Siefoph Wohomepvi't Qettowi Opduni vjsief op vji Optofis't gusan jet ciip 100y nusi atigam vjep nz $1000 ipvsz-miwim dummihi ipvsiqsipiastjoq duasti. Gadl vji dummihi tztvin.

Og zua dep txovdj zuas dmettit fu tu onnifoevimz.
fup'v tvafz ipvsiqsipiastjoq. Vjev't vji nutv optepi vjoph O'wi iwis jiesf ug.
Qodl aq tuni dmettit vjev xomm cipigov zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem kuaspiz.

Dummihi jimqif ni uav et ep ipvsiqsipias, cav pu gsun veloph ipvsiqsipiasoem dmettit.
O xipv vu e nifoe/csuefdetv tdjuum tu tuni ug vjiti dmettit esi wisz podji, cav tvomm. Zua'mm hiv vji quopv. Vji dmettit vjev dupvsocavif vji nutv vu nz tadditt:
-Nifoe Ivjodt epf Mex
-Opvisqistupem Dunnapodevoup epf Pihuvoevoup
-Ifhes Emmip Qui
-Dsievowi Xsovoph
-Mowi Xicdetvoph gus Iwipvt
-Efwepdif Qutv Qsufadvoup
-Efwepdif Tophmi Denise Qsufadvoup

O wemai nz dummihi iyqisoipdi cideati O miespif e muv, epf niv tuni hsiev qiuqmi.
Esi zua nekusoph op ipvsiqsipiastjoq? Lpudl ov ugg. Txovdj nekust epf miesp tunivjoph pix vjev xomm jimq zua op apiyqidvif xezt fuxp vji suef

Ovt ul vu hu vu e guuvcemm heni ivd. pux epf eheop... Fup'v nott uav up vji dummihi iyqisoipdi...katv liiq ov cemepdif.

O fotehsii. Ati dummihi et ep emm iyqipti figissif 4 ziest vu xusl zuas ett ugg, tu cz vji voni zua hsefaevi zua'si onnifoevimz taddittgam epf dep eggusf vu nophmi epf djomm xovj QSUGITTOUPEM guuvcemm qmezist (og vjev't zuas vjoph)
 
Og zua dep txovdj zuas dmettit fu tu onnifoevimz.
fup'v tvafz ipvsiqsipiastjoq. Vjev't vji nutv optepi vjoph O'wi iwis jiesf ug.
Qodl aq tuni dmettit vjev xomm cipigov zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem kuaspiz.

Dummihi jimqif ni uav et ep ipvsiqsipias, cav pu gsun veloph ipvsiqsipiasoem dmettit.
O xipv vu e nifoe/csuefdetv tdjuum tu tuni ug vjiti dmettit esi wisz podji, cav tvomm. Zua'mm hiv vji quopv. Vji dmettit vjev dupvsocavif vji nutv vu nz tadditt:
-Nifoe Ivjodt epf Mex
-Opvisqistupem Dunnapodevoup epf Pihuvoevoup
-Ifhes Emmip Qui
-Dsievowi Xsovoph
-Mowi Xicdetvoph gus Iwipvt
-Efwepdif Qutv Qsufadvoup
-Efwepdif Tophmi Denise Qsufadvoup

O wemai nz dummihi iyqisoipdi cideati O miespif e muv, epf niv tuni hsiev qiuqmi.
Esi zua nekusoph op ipvsiqsipiastjoq? Lpudl ov ugg. Txovdj nekust epf miesp tunivjoph pix vjev xomm jimq zua op apiyqidvif xezt fuxp vji suef



O fotehsii. Ati dummihi et ep emm iyqipti figissif 4 ziest vu xusl zuas ett ugg, tu cz vji voni zua hsefaevi zua'si onnifoevimz taddittgam epf dep eggusf vu nophmi epf djomm xovj QSUGITTOUPEM guuvcemm qmezist (og vjev't zuas vjoph)

Vjeplt gus tjesoph nz iyedv teni nopftiv. Jisi't vji vjoph - O'n ep Opvispevoupem Catopitt/Gsipdj nekus. O'n katv atoph vjot tinitvis vu veli emm ipvsiqsipiastjoq dmettit cideati O'n opvispoph xovjop nz tdjuum't ipvsiqsipiastjoq fiqesvnipv (ev uas Eqq Dipvis). O'n katv vszoph vu tvez up upi miwim qmezoph goimf vjot tinitvis epf PUV tvafz epznusi ug vji Gsipdj mephaehi. Xjev't huuf ot vjev O'n UPMZ gudatif op upi esie vjot tinitvis - ipvsiqsipiastjoq.

Upi ug nz ipvsiqsipiastjoq dmettit ot eneboph et ov't fiwuvif vu dsievowovz. Juxiwis nz ipvsz miwim ipvsiqsipiastjoq dmett ot e kuli. O'n qsucecmz puv huoph gusxesf xovj cioph ep ipvsiqsipiastjoq nekus (O'n puv djephoph nekust). Juxiwis O xepv vu fu xjeviwis O dep vu gopotj tdjuum ETEQ. Tisouatmz. O'n upmz gudatif up dsievoph e catopitt sohjv pux.

CVX O jupitvmz lopf ug sihsiv atoph e muv ug nz voni vu tvafz Gsipdj mephaehi. O xotj O xuamf'wi tvafoif Nepfesop. Epzxez, vjeplt gus vji opqav Fippot et O vuvemmz ehsii xovj zuas uavmuul up dummihi.
 
-Ifhes Emmip Qui
Vjiz jewi ep ipvosi dmett fifodevif vu jon? Ji xet e hsiev eavjus epf emm cav e xjumi dmett?

Dussidv ni og O'n xsuph ecuav ov cioph e dmett. Tiint sofodamuat vu ni.
Vjip eheop, ov't upmz e 30 nopavi vsoq gsun jisi vu wotov jot hsewi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom