The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entering the Fastlane, my business is starting better than expected !

Alleex_a

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Oct 28, 2014
Hi everybody, I joined this forum few years ago with other entrepreneurship forums, read a lot, analysed success stories, tried some things..
After many experiences, I launched my business on April 1st and it's running better than excpeted so far.
I launched a Ceramic Coating brand for cars, named Drexler Ceramic. (don't know if links are allowed here) . Car detailing market is huge, a lot of people are starting a car detailing business because it's a good way to start a side business. I want to help these people to develop their business with certifying them as Official applicator of my product, and featuring them on the website / instagram etc...

Haven't made a lot of content for the moment, (it's coming next week end with videos, a lot of pictures, product review, Instagram influencer featuring etc...) and had a lot of connections, sample kits sent to professionals detailers, partnerships are starting only few weeks after the launch and even sold few kits on Amazon / eBay without any review!

It was just to inform you than even if you fail your business, come up few months with a new one. I've tried at least 5 businesses since few years, not as "official" business, but new product development, trying to build brands etc.. but when you feel that your product is good and demand is here, just go ahead !

By the way, if some people are in car / detailing business, let's connect !

I will let you know the future of my business if you're interested...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana
Glad to hear you've finally made it. Good luck with your project, and please do keep us informed.

What "lessons learned" might you have to share?

Alleex_a

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Oct 28, 2014
Hi everyone, I will give you some good news about my company.
It's going very well, we have partnered with more than 10 professionals so far from around the world that purchase every month
We are also selling a lot from our website and Amazon.

We are currently working on transfering our stock to Amazon (FBA)

What I've learned about this project: Content is key.
Pictures, Videos, Social Networks, email campaing it is very important at the start of a product or brand in order to give a direction and create a branding people can keep in mind.

Who else is in car care business here?
Do you have some advices in order to get to the next level?

I'm thinking about opening my own detailing center mainly applying our product, but this is a huge step and I need Partner for this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.