The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entering the Fast Lane

Ananemity

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 18, 2024
My name is Chris, I’m 39 and married with 2 young kids. I spent my 20’s working a job and racking up debt. I discovered the “FIRE” movement in my late twenties and tried to save and invest my way to retirement for a few years until I lost my job… then I decided to take my savings and create a business but I didn’t really know what I was doing and did not do my due diligence…. I tried several businesses during my early thirties and never gave any of them the kind of dedication they would have needed to succeed.

Now I have spent the last few years very slowly growing a YouTube gaming channel while working a job to take care of my family. I came across the Millionaire Fastlane recently and it’s helped me to reaffirm that I still hate working a crappy job and want to take control of my life financially and hopefully be able to retire in a few years or if not then at least be in an infinitely better financial situation than I am in now.

I found this forum and am hoping to find some good advice on where and how to start my life in the fast lane. I’m thinking online affiliate marketing or possibly doubling down on my YouTube channel but I definitely want to at least consider some other options and am hoping to discover other possible options here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...