The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entering a new market?

VS-Recruit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 12, 2016
Dubai, UAE
So I have decided to enter one of the other markets of Amazon outside US. I have identified a niche to enter and after my research I found out that the products I am planning are not currently being sold in that market. There are similar products being sold but not exactly the same products/superior quality products I am planning. It's in sports and fitness niche which is my personal area of interest as well.

Now these products are already being sold on Amazon.com very successfully.

I am in 2 minds whether to take a plunge and start the product line or go with something that's already selling on Amazon in this new market. My gut feeling is if I can create a community around my products I can tap into this community and sell my products to this target audience.

But still want to hear from the people who have been successful on Amazon US when it first started out. I think still there are some new products that we see on Amazon US which are new but they become successful over a period of time.

Any thoughts would be helpful!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

VS-Recruit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 12, 2016
Dubai, UAE
So I have decided to enter one of the other markets of Amazon outside US. I have identified a niche to enter and after my research I found out that the products I am planning are not currently being sold in that market. There are similar products being sold but not exactly the same products/superior quality products I am planning. It's in sports and fitness niche which is my personal area of interest as well.

Now these products are already being sold on Amazon.com very successfully.

I am in 2 minds whether to take a plunge and start the product line or go with something that's already selling on Amazon in this new market. My gut feeling is if I can create a community around my products I can tap into this community and sell my products to this target audience.

But still want to hear from the people who have been successful on Amazon US when it first started out. I think still there are some new products that we see on Amazon US which are new but they become successful over a period of time.

Any thoughts would be helpful!

Any Amazon sellers who can offer their opinion/advice on my question posted above?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Products successful on Amazon in the United States will eventually be sold on all Amazon marketplaces world wide.

VS-Recruit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 12, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Products successful on Amazon in the United States will eventually be sold on all Amazon marketplaces world wide.

Does that mean that I can go ahead and start selling these products before the same sellers selling in US starts selling in this other market?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.