The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Enneagram Test: What are you?

finedun

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 3, 2023
5w4, which more or less contradicts being an INTJ, from my understanding.

Or rather, am I an INTJ that never got over their emo phase? Lmfao.

Most INTJs are 5s.

Don't pay too much importance to the wing, it's like 10% of what you get from the enneagram, while the main type is 90%. Wings just add some nuances, and most types have influences from both of their wings.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
Most INTJs are 5s.

Don't pay too much importance to the wing, it's like 10% of what you get from the enneagram, while the main type is 90%. Wings just add some nuances, and most types have influences from both of their wings.
I appreciate the information. Thank you!

Cheers.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Truity's test is not free, you have to pay to get your results...

For anyone coming around wanting a real free enneagram test, there's this one.

And it is more accurate, at least in my case...

There's a button "free results" down the page after taking the test.

And when you get such closed results. Please guys read about each enneagram type individually to determine which one is your actual one. Tests are only here to suggest you the most potential one.

Lol, since doing these "tests", I looked into the science of it and as I suspected, they are barely more credible than a horoscope. They tend to only say generalised nice things about you and you can pretty much attribute any answer you get from the test to anyone.

This is proved in the fact the answers rarely come out the same twice and you can "lie" to the test and get answers which seemingly fit you.

I think the best way to test personality traits, is by monitoring yourself as you take part in your daily personal and business activities.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.