The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Engineer Offering free product design/development - mentorship/apprenticeship

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

jkf786

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jun 12, 2021
Hi Fastlaners,

Well, I now get it. I am in the slow slow lane looking to change over.

If anyone is in product development/eCommerce/Amazon FBA I will design and develop your products for free. I have a master's in engineering and would like to mentor/intern under someone in this space. I get to learn the ropes and you get a 45$/hr employee for free. PM me for my resume. I have a background in design and manufacturing. I can CAD in my sleep, and always design with the user in mind.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sap_LA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
May 20, 2021
Hi Fastlaners,

If anyone is in product development/eCommerce/Amazon FBA I will design and develop your products for free. I have a master's in engineering and would like to mentor/intern under someone in this space. I get to learn the ropes and you get a 45$/hr employee for free. PM me for my resume. I have a background in design and manufacturing. I can CAD in my sleep, and always design with the user in mind.
Wow! This is an amazing thing to offer, hope someone takes you up in this soon, good luck!

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
Hi Fastlaners,

PMed you, let me know if you are still interested.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.