The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Engineer in sidewalk.!! Need Help.!!

Khan06

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 29, 2023
Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is doing great.
My name is Jahangir Khan, I have studied 5 years engineering in Melbourne Australia. I have Bachelors degree in mechatronics, I have worked in engineering career more than 3 years. I took this engineering specially Mechatronics because as 19 to 20 years old I used to think I will be making more money in future. Well this certainly is not the case, I have realised this through my experience.

I am currently not working, lost my first job because of covid where I worked 3 years. Then I left the corporate job because they asked me to put my job first then my family. Fired from another job unlawfully because of upcoming carers responsibilities which has already been discussed prior joining. I’m at the point where I don’t believe in jobs system anymore.

I have always had excellent ideas for business but failed to implement because of laziness or lack of resources funding. I started my online e commerce store but failed because it was drop shipping.

I’m investing in my self, learning coding at the moment, reading fast lane book and I am thinking to do my masters in engineering management as well to educate and equip myself for any future business.

I would sincerely appreciate your thoughts and feedback on my situation. What should I do to gain my freedom.

Thank you for reading and your time.

Kind regards,
Jahangir Khan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome Jahangir!
Appreciate the authenticity and honesty of your story.

Regarding feedback: follow the process.
- Read the fastlane.
- Work on your new skill.
- Use the CENTS model to evaluate oppertunities.
- Read the Fastlane forum for more in depth knowledge and inspiration (there is a lot here!)
- Talk with like-minded people.
- When you’re convinced of the right direction don’t be interested, but committed.

You’ll do great!

canone

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 20, 2019
I would say that your FTE (f*ck this event) still needs to come. I suggest be lazy, don't fight it, because there will come a time where you will have a fire inside of you to accomplish something, and then you won't be lazy anymore.
But if you need to pay rent and have children, it's something else.

Khan06

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 29, 2023
Welcome Jahangir!
Appreciate the authenticity and honesty of your story.

Regarding feedback: follow the process.
- Read the fastlane.
- Work on your new skill.
- Use the CENTS model to evaluate oppertunities.
- Read the Fastlane forum for more in depth knowledge and inspiration (there is a lot here!)
- Talk with like-minded people.
- When you’re convinced of the right direction don’t be interested, but committed.

You’ll do great!
Thank you Lyzmin, I really appreciate your feedback.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Khan06

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 29, 2023
I would say that your FTE (f*ck this event) still needs to come. I suggest be lazy, don't fight it, because there will come a time where you will have a fire inside of you to accomplish something, and then you won't be lazy anymore.
But if you need to pay rent and have children, it's something else.
Thank you, Canone for excellent feedback appreciate it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...