What's new

Emerging from the shadows

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ToastedToad

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
5
Location
Northern California
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 40%
Hey everybody! I've been lurking here for over a year now, I've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

I've learned so much already from the members on this forum, Some of you are so generous with the time and effort you put into putting great information out here for us to read. I really appreciate everything you guys have taught me.

As for me, I'm almost 25 years old, Recently completed an AS in Automotive Technology, Had been working as an automotive tech, Now i'm sales and service at small shop in a small town. Feeling like loser selling my life away at $13/hr because I cant support myself on my own.

I've always been good with computers, I've run semi successful forums as a teen, Never profited. Done some eBay hustling. Attempted a few website but have never profited.

I would really love to find someone here to talk to and bounce ideas off of, Help each other out with projects or whatever,

I would try to be involved in the forums and be apart of this community I've learned so much from, But I feel like I don't have much to offer.

Sadly it seems the quality of the posts here have been declining in the past year. less useful real information, More "lol ima be a millionare"

Thanks everyone!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni csu! Epf ziej, O vuu vjopl vji "O'n huppe ci e nommoupeosi" qutvt esi hivvoph umf. Cav O fup'v siemmz vjopl vji raemovz ug qiuqmi ot fidmopoph, O vjopl vjisi't katv ciip e muv nusi qiuqmi dunoph vu vjot tovi mevimz, epf zua hiv e muv ug pixis hazt tezoph jux vjiz jewi emm vjiti qmept cav cioph emm veml. Up vji uvjis jepf, vjisi esi nepz lpuxmifhiecmi epf siqavecmi qiuqmi jisi xju howi hsiev efwodi, epf jewi opvisitvoph vjopht vu tez, tu fup'v ci fivissif.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom