Squints834
New Contributor
Hey Everyone,
After listening to The Millionaire Fastlane while driving to and from my comfortable slow lane job, and spending a couple months stalking this forum, I've come out from the shadows and joined.
I'm excited / nervous to interact with the members on this forum as I often shy away from meeting new people. When I clicked submit to joining the form and the message popped up to introduce myself, the first thought through my head was "Oh, sh*t.... what have I done" But, here I am "saying hi" and I can mark this down as my first step towards joining the fastlane.
Excited to see what the future has in store.
-Squints
After listening to The Millionaire Fastlane while driving to and from my comfortable slow lane job, and spending a couple months stalking this forum, I've come out from the shadows and joined.
I'm excited / nervous to interact with the members on this forum as I often shy away from meeting new people. When I clicked submit to joining the form and the message popped up to introduce myself, the first thought through my head was "Oh, sh*t.... what have I done" But, here I am "saying hi" and I can mark this down as my first step towards joining the fastlane.
Excited to see what the future has in store.
-Squints
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
