• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Emergency: Simple Credit Card Invoicing System That Can Do this

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by collegeweb, Sep 12, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. collegeweb

collegeweb New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $75
    Hey guys, so I own a home service company is Southwest Florida ( the place that was just leveled by IRMA). Bat shit crazy would be an understatement. 4,000 estimate requests have came through our website in 2 days.... While 1 of 2 facilities is gone, many trucks are inoperable and many of my employees are homeless. Anyhow, I need a little help from you all.

I need a simple invoicing system, where we can just email customers customers a link to their invoice and they can pay it right online. And by email them a link, I mean just send them a link in our existing email thread.

Thank you guys!

(Yes we already have a full fledged CRM that can do that, but considering the circumstances these need to stay outside of the CRM)

amp0193 likes this.
  2. amp0193

amp0193 Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $42,013
    What about setting up a Paypal "Pay me" link, and then copy/paste that link in the email thread. It would be the same link for each person.

You would need to attach an invoice, or just tell them how much to send you.

Not super professional, but, in a pinch, it'll work.

Puppy and Thoelt53 like this.
  3. collegeweb

collegeweb New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $75
    I'd like something a step up from Paypal? Can you hide the paypal branding and put your own logo?

Also I want to be able to send the same link to 100s of people.

So I'll have a Link For;
    -Emergency Roof Dry-In 1000 sqft

another link

-Emergency Roof Dry-In 2000 sqft

4. letter9

letter9 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $442
    Ninja invoice is what I am using for such tasks. Free and does exactly what you need.

amp0193 likes this.