The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Elon educating a slowlaner...

Anything related to matters of the mind

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
ny4cpcib57911.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

visiomari

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
710%
Mar 31, 2018
Canada
Ha, I love this! I want to have the power to say something like this some day.

It’s so strange how much my mentality has changed about rich people just in the past 7 months or so after reading TMF and then Unscripted . They are rich for one reason and one reason alone... they or someone close to them created a system of value with big impact in scale and/ or magnitude. That’s it!

Considering that in high school (2011) I was one of those Occupy Wallstreet Protesters (Yup... I cringe) this was a HUGE mental shift for me.

Now I can actually *allow* myself to become rich instead of dwelling on how poor and victimized I am, and how I am entitled to XYZ because “rich people are mean and greedy.”

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
I love Elon Musk. But I give it a <1% chance this Erin person is persuaded in the least. Elon would probably be better off ignoring his critics, but fair play to him for throwing truth bombs out there. Who knows? Maybe someone else will see his post and actually be inspired to take action.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.